Chapter 12

"What the fuck is this? How could you bring him here? I'm not a little girl anymore and this shit will get real," Adrianne said to her mother.

"You have an attitude and you fucked my man," her mother said.

She noticed that her mother whole demeanor changed. Instead of being joyous for seeing her daughter. She had the look of hate in her eyes like there was unfinished business. Adrianne didn't know what was going on. She was completely caught off guard.

"This crack head muthafucka raped the hell outta me and you sat in the next room while he did it! What the fuck are you talking about? Are you high?" Adrianne screamed.

Just then, Robert had made his way to them. He came bouncing up smiling.

"Nice tattoo, Adrianne," he said referring to her face.

Without thinking, Adrianne spit in his face and followed up with a right to his jaw. He fell instantly. He only weighed 50 pounds soak and wet.

"This is what the fuck yawl wanted!" Adrianne said as she took off her coat.

"I wanted to see what little whore you have become. By the way, ya brother said hi." Her mother stated.

Adrianne was confused; she never knew she had a brother. She always thought she was her mom only child.