Chapter 7

It had just hit the afternoon and Adrianne was getting her nails done at Nails 2000. The mall was popping. She just let the Asians do their thang and she relaxed. Just as she got cozy she heard a familiar voice.

"Oh, so you doing big things now. So its fuck me right," the voice said.

Adrianne looked up to see Nikko standing next to her.

"What's the problem?" Adrianne asked.

Nikko laughed, "First you disrespect my bitch, and then you take money outta my pocket and sit and say what the fuck is the problem,"

Adrianne didn't take disrespect kindly and he was clearly invading her space.

"Fuck you and ya bitch! If Chyna still want a problem, I have a lot of free time, let her fight her own battle!" Adrianne stood up and motioned for the manicure table, but Nikko blocked her path. "

Adrianne, this is not a game. That little fairy tale world that you and that nigga living don't mean shit to me. Don't fuck with me, and keep ya eyes open. You a fucking whore and that's what you will always be. This shit is a joke to me." Nikko didn't even give Adrianne time to respond. He walked out without saying anything else.

Adrianne sat and gathered her thoughts. She was pissed to the max. She couldn't believe the nerve of Nikko. He must have been tweaking or something. She calmed down then grabbed her phone to call Anthony.

"This shit bout to get thick." Adrianne said as the phone started ringing.

Adrianne waited for Anthony to get off work. She knew he was not gonna be in a good mood after what she told him about Nikko. Adrianne didn't want Anthony to go back to his old ways. His father was an ex gangsta. All the money he made back in the day, he took and started his own business once he was released from prison. He died five years ago and Anthony took up his trade.

He ran his father's car dealership, but don't get it twisted, he put his work in in the street, that's why his name rung bells. Everybody knew not to cross him. He'll shove a pool stick up a grown man's ass just call him GOD.

Anthony sat at the desk in his office, pissed to the max. He wanted Nikko and he wanted him bad. Not Adrianne , anybody, but her. He chose to disrespect his queen.

"Man fuck this." Anthony said to himself.

He grabbed his car keys out the drawer and left. Heading to his car, his phone ranged. He saw Adrianne pop up on the screen. He couldn't talk to her. His mission was Nikko and he wanted to complete it. Without even given the car time to heat up Anthony was gone. Doing 80 in a 45, he couldn't wait to get to the Hot Spot. What normally take a 45 minute ride, Anthony made it there in 15. Right at the front door is where he parked. The bouncer tried to stop him from entering, but one quick right across his jaw and Anthony walked right passed him. Not even given the crowd a second glance, he walked straight into Nikko office. Nikko jumped and so did Chyna, who was given him head.

"What the fuck nigga!" Nikko yelled not recognizing who Anthony was. Anthony without a second thought pulled out his pistol, "Yo man, I was high. I wanted to apologize for that," Nikko pleaded.

Anthony aint wanna hear shit. He walked up and smacked Nikko in the face with the gun. One hit and Anthony couldn't stop his self. Adrianne words pierced his ears with every hit he landed. When he got up, Nikko laid in a pool of blood. Whether he was dead or not Anthony didn't give a fuck.

"Really bitch, are you serious!" Chyna said face full of tears.

One back hand and Chyna back flipped over the table. Anthony walked out calmly as if nothing ever happened. He picked up his phone and called Adrianne to inform her he was one his way.