Chapter 3

It was about 10: 30pm, and Adrianne was just getting into the shower. She let the hot water run on her body as she went into deep thought. She was tired of stripping . She felt as though it was degrading , but it was the fast cash that she needed.

Another twenty minutes and she was getting ready. She wrapped the towel around her and went to her closet to get her black Derron outfit. Her phone ringed as she was drying off. “What up doe,” Adrianne said answering the phone.

It was Coco .Coco was thirty-seven and still in the strip game; her and her twin sister Chyna. Don’t mistake it though, just because they were twins they were nothing alike. They were both high yellow high and kind of on the thick side, but in the right areas. Their green and yellow eyes always had the men hooked. They were identical. The only way to tell them apart was Chyna had a scar above her upper lip from fighting. They were like night and day and Coco was the day. 

“What’s up girl, you going in tonight ?” Coco asked.

“Yeah girl, I’m sipping on some wine and getting ready now,” Adrianne informed.

Coco knew Adrianne hated what she did, but she knew her goals.

“Girl, I no you can’t wait for this shit to be over with. I always said you had potential,” Adrianne complimented.

“Yeah, I can’t wait. Maybe another month,” Adrianne said.

“I hope so girl. You don’t want to end up like me; 37 years old, still stripping, and three kids that I raise on my own.” Coco started getting emotional.

Adrianne peeped it and ended the call. She had to get her mind set on the night. She finished getting dressed and headed out. She made it to the club safely. She looked at the sign before going in.

“THE HOTSPOT!” she said to herself. She walked in and headed to the back. She was getting greeted like she was at a real job. Adrianne went along with it, but she still kept them bitches a distant. Adrianne got seated at her station and pulled out her outfits for the night . The first was a leather yellow cop suit, which was a mini skirt that had straps connecting to the bra and a matching yellow hat that had Adrianne written across in diamonds. She put on her lace stockings and yellow pumps. As she waited for her turned, she dabbed on makeup and added lip gloss. Just adding the finishing touches on the finishing touches. Just in seconds, Chyna walked in and stood directly behind Adrianne .

“Is there something you want?”Adrianne  shot a dirty look in the mirror.

“ I just wanted you to know that this is a business. You just think you gonna walk in here, make some of my money and quit,” Chyna said getting closer.

Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at the two girls.

Adrianne stood up and got in her face, “I don’t give a flying fuck how you feel! I’ma do what I want! Everybody knew what it was and I don’t gotta explain shit to you!” Adrianne shot back.

“Bitch, you should’ve thought about that before you came up in here tryna steal our shit,” Chyna voice grew louder.

“Yo, get the fuck outta my face. Everybody know what I’m about that’s why I still get respect unlike ya whore ass,”Adrianne  said walking past her. Chyna grabbed her arm and Adrianne turned around and punched her dead in the nose, “Bitch, keep ya muthafuckin hands off of me,” Adrianne said as Coco grabbed her and pointed her to the stage.

Coco made her way to her sister.

“Chyna , you really need to stop acting like you run these girls. One of them gonna kill ya ass ,” Chyna walked past her sister as if she wasn’t even there, “Ok, don’t listen. A hard head makes a soft ass!” Coco yelled after her.

Everyone chuckled to themselves because they all knew how Chyna was. She thought she was the head bitch and no one could touch her and that everybody had to answer to her. This was clearly a joke.

Adrianne was on stage doing her thing. Tyga “FADED” was popping in the speakers. She twerked and shook viciously all over that stage. Went from splits to headstands like they were going out of style. The crowd went crazy as they threw her 20’ s. Adrianne knew she was that bitch. She bent over and clapped her ass and a crowd member gave it a smack. Adrianne ain’t have to do shit, the bouncer was already on it. He drug his ass out before he could even blink. Adrianne was well protected at the Hot Spot, she never had to worry. As Adrianne watched the crowd, she spotted the guy she almost hit earlier that day. He peaked through the crowd to make sure it was her. Once he had focused in on her, he looked as if he wanted to approach. She gave him a quick glance and turned away.