ASH

Hi! I am Nathalie a freshmen student living by myself near my school. In all my life living in this house, I've never experienced something like this. So my purpose here is to tell you that experience. Sit back and relax, this is gonna be good. I was with three of my friends, Stephany, Nash and Penelope. We were just  casually hanging out in my minimalistic designed living room, and suddenly, out  of the blue, something black and ashy appeared behind the couch where Stephany sat. That thing slowly wiggles itself, and it seems like it's transforming into something. After a while, when it suddenly stopped wiggling, an ashy form of Stephany appeared. As I remembered, it has yellow orbs for its eyes. But before I could tell anyone, it vanished.

When I was about to ask Nash and Penelope, they cut me of by Nash screaming  "What's that behind Stephany!?". I felt relief yet creeped out that I wasn't the only one who saw it, proving i wasn't crazy but also proving that what i saw was real. We tried ignoring what just happened because it's too late for Stephany to see what we're talking about, so we just shook it off like nothing happened.

After a while, I saw another one of those black and ashy thing swirling slowly. But this time I immediately them to look at it. Unlike the previous one, it's turning into a new figure that resembles Nash. This time it has blue orbs as eyes. We backed away from it whose just sitting there, staring into oblivion and it poofed away into thin air again.

I remember my father telling me something similar to this, he told me that when black ashes become a manifestation of a person near it, it means that that it's the darkest part of the persons soul trying to escape the body to clean itself. Although he didn't mention anything about the orb eyes.

After the incident, there were a few ashes stuck on the couch's stitches. Before I sat down, I tried removing them, as I did that, I heard a swarm of mosquitoes by my left ear, but there was nothing there. I ignored it and continued plucking the ashes. However, the sound gets progressively louder and louder so I pulled my hood up to cover my ears, but it's still there. When it stopped, I informed the three about what was I hearing then looked at the ashes i removed, I noticed I've made a hill-like pile out of them.

Four of us stared at the pile for a while until it flinches and formed another figure. This time, we couldn't recognize who that resembles. It was a tall skinny woman with long hair, and it didn't manifest with orbs at all unlike the others. Compared to the previous one's, this one it quite peculiar. It can move, we let it move  around the room until it vanished afterwards.