GIRL

Hi! It's me again, with some tea to spill. I've been asking people in the vicinity of where I stay, if they saw a woman walking around the neighborhood anytime of the day. One day, I was so exhausted because of school works and had to ask people about this. I was losing hope for asking too many people, injecting various ideas in my head and trying to formulate a precise answer to the incident.

Out of all this ideas I've gathered, one idea made an impression to me. This person told me that he saw a woman walking away from the neighborhood strangely she has a long hair. Hearing this made me want to stay up all day and to wait for that girl to walk near where I stay. I didn't bother asking anyone to come with me because it's just me who's curious about this. At this time, I'm fully committed on finding out this ash girl's story.

The day arrived that I chose to see if she's around, I closed all lights inside my house and just sat near my bedroom window upstairs. 12AM arrived and I haven't seen her, I am slowly feeling sleepy because of doing nothing for hours. Until pass 3AM approached and I didn't saw a woman walking, instead, I saw a woman running, seemingly scared and running away from someone.I immediately went downstairs, clothed myself properly and went outside to follow the girl stealthily.

When I was outside and about to follow her outside the neighborhood, her body suddenly fell to the ground and rode the wind. I just stood there, watch the ashes got taken away and suddenly a voice screamed in my ear, "WHHHYYY!?". This made me drop down to the ground out of fright and volume, it made my hearing dull for 3 seconds. The moment I am able to stand up, I quickly ran inside my house and locked the door panting.

After I caught my breath, I went to my kitchen and drank a glass of water to quench my thirst. I slept it out and intentionally didn't attend school tomorrow. I decided that I should have people with me while walking through this journey to have someone I could rely with. I called Nash, Stephany and Penelope to come with me next time.

I told them my plan as soon as they arrived at my house. This time, we all waited together in my house. Penelope is asleep while the rest of us is waiting patiently near the window while sharing chips with each other. Preoccupied with the company of each other, it's already 2AM and we suddenly remembered our mission and looked outside, just seeing the girl walking casually in the direction to go outside the neighbourhood, again.

We wake Penelope up and rushed outside and this time, we managed to see the girl step outside the neighbourhood and able to follow her. We've been following her for quite a while until she drops to the ground again and get blown by the wind. I was expecting to hear another scream but instead, Nash, Stephany and Penelope heard it instead. They all fall down on the ground in sync and covers their ears steadily.

I asked them what they heard and they told me they heard numbers. Nash heard 5, Stephany 3 and Penelope a 0. After the three regained their energy, enough to walk back home, we decided to head back home and rest. We discussed about what just happened and what those numbers can mean.

They said it could be a time, a date, a room number and a street number. We pondered on those ideas for quite a while and decided to sleep. The sun arises and we're still clueless on what those number means, we let it go for a bit and rest our mind for the upcoming final examinations.

We don't even know who to ask for certain answers.