SORROW

After a week of examination, we didn't get any info about the girl. We decided to give up on knowing who's ash that was. We lived our normal life as university students and just did what we do best, study. We normally just hang out at my house right after class but this time, we went out for a meal because we eat out once a week.

On the way to eat, we talk about the girl and discuss about the numbers that they heard. We're close to the the restaurant and Nash suddenly stopped us and pointed across the street. Startled, got annoyed but looked at the direction. We saw the girl walking happily, it seems like she's walking with someone.

We watched her until she turns the corner and got taken the winds again. When she got taken away, we immediately covered our ears, fixed our foot on the ground, balance, and as much as possible don't fall down. But this time, our ears rang and we all heard "midnight" whispered to us. We slowly regain our sanity and walked inside the restaurant wobbling.

We sat down and silence filled our table because of what happened earlier. It took us a couple of minutes to gain full awareness, but when we did, we didn't talk about what happened and ordered food because we're more hungry from that. While eating, Nash spoke up and suggested that they should sleep over this night in my house. Although confused, I agreed,  "he seem to be having an idea on what's happening", I spoke to myself.

We finished eating and night slowly crawls in so we went home. When we got home, Nash ran upstairs as fast as he can. Us three are confused on what is Nash up to and he's too pumped up to do what he thinks. We eventually went upstairs after preparing our snacks for the movie that we'll watch, just seeing Nash sitting near the window, I asked him "Hey, what's up?".

He slowly turned his head towards us and told us his plan. He told us that what we heard this past few investigation of the girl is connected. 5, 3, 0 and Midnight. He suggests that we should watch outside at 3:50 in the midnight. Penelope contradicted and told him that are 6 possible combinations for those three numbers, 5:30, 5:03, 3:05, 3:50, 0:53, 0:35.

She added that the 0 time could be 12AM in military time so it's possible. We all agreed with Penelope's proposition, so we listed all the time from the closes to the current time to the farthest, 0:35, 0:53, 3:05, 3:50, 5:03 and 5:30. We waited for these listed times and only the last three remain, it's already almost the 4th time and we're anxious on whether these plan will work out or not. As 3:50 slowly comes closer, we are also slowly being engulfed by slumber.

I closed my eyes and all of a sudden, Nash was flustered causing him to clap loudly which agitated us. He made us to wake up faster and they need to see what will happen. I told him that we should get out, but he insisted and told us that maybe what's causing us to hear stuff is seeing that girl without any object between us. We stayed indoors and just watch the girl seem to get pushed to the road and got dragged by the wind again, but this time we didn't hear anything.

We stayed silent and steady for a while, it's like time stopped. We slowly drifted away from the window and sat back on our sit, Stephany sighed and asked me a question, "What happened to the girl ion your first encounters with her?" I told her the first time I saw her, she was running, like she's being chased by someone, the next one was she's just walking casually, then that time when we're about to eat, then this is the last.

Stephany stopped for a while then slams us with her theory, "Maybe that girl had a partner that has been hurting her and abusing her up to the extent that she got pushed on the road and died", our eyes widen and completely agreed with her. Nash suddenly spoke up and asked about why doesn't she have orbs as her eyes. I thought of an answer but I don't want to say it but for some reason I said it out loud. "Because she's dead". Me not realizing I blurted it out loud, they're all looking at me. Seems like we've connected the dots and filled all the blank spaces in our mind, so we created a story of the girl.

The girl is an actress, she was doing good and she's having a lot of projects, she was happy with her life. Little did she know, that's just the beginning, she got a project with someone famous in the same industry. Working on this project needs them to be comfortable with each other because this is in the romance genre and they're the main characters. As time passes, they slowly got close with each other to the point that they're like siblings.

Days later, the guy confessed his feelings to the girl and from that point they were lovers. They are living their lives happily, they did great in acting thanks to their relationship. There's this saying that "All relationships go through hell, real relationships get through it", I don't think it applies to them. Weeks after, the bright and cheerful relationship, turned into a dark and gloomy one.

The guy's sudden personality change shocked the girl, putting her in a bad mood during their filming. She gets scolded for lack of emotions in her lines. This made her fall into depression because her dream as an actress is slowly crumbling down. We thought that this moment is when the Ash manifested, and maybe the color of her orb is red, a color full of passion, action,  ambition and determination, which fits her as an actress.

Due to this sudden change, she asked help to her boyfriend, he comforted her and had a small talk with her. One time she went to shoot an important scene, upon arriving to the shoot, she saw a new face in the set, she's confused. She asked a person, "Who's that?", the person was shocked seeing her. Apparently, that girl is taking over her role.

Due to sudden events, she tackled the door while crying, her boyfriend saw her and went after her. He caught up to her and grabbed her hand, pulling her into his chest. He uttered, "She's better than you", she pushed away her face from his chest and by that moment, he pushes her on the road causing her to be ran by, by a truck.