ORBS

Hi! It's me again, Nathalie. Remember those orb eyes that i told you before? Well, I'm here to tell you what I figured out, their meaning and what's their correlation with the ashes.

Apparently, there's a reason for the ashes to have blue and yellow eyes. Blue is the color of trust and peace, it can be loyalty and integrity sometimes as well as conservatism and frigidity. Yellow is the color of the mind an intellect, It is optimistic and cheerful.

I saw something online, deep in the internet. When you see these ashes turn into someone, it means that they are in despair and that despair turned into a living creature, yes a living creature. The ashes are alive, they are basically the emotions that got out of a humans body. These emotions could be Nash's and Stephany's problems.

I already told the three about this and they were shocked on what I discovered. Nash got the blue-eyed one, he is that kind of person that never backs down on his word. He is a quiet person, he doesn't talk when he doesn't have any useful to say, and as a dancer, he's confident. The color blue perfectly fits him. Stephany got the yellow-eyed one, she's always happy and positive, she keeps on cheering us up when we're down or consult us when we have problems. Knowing these stuff, made me go back to our past memories and confirm if it's true or not. Surprisingly, they all matched up to the colors.

What does this mean? Those orbs or their eyes are the manifestation of their positive traits. It's like yin and yang but, the positive traits are so puny that it's just as small as a human eye. It is overwhelmed by their failed endeavors. All we need to do is to find those ashes and do something to make it disappear, but that won't be easy because they're ashes and can appear anywhere around the world.

As of now that's all the information that I got about the two, but there is still one left, the girl with no eyes. Although I have a few theories regarding that girl, it's either that's someone else's emotions that previously lived in this house. Or maybe it's a wandering one that is from far away.