.04

(edited)

this have more than 1k words, lemme cry first before I rewrite this one

༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽ *ugly crying in the corner*

[1] Women wears elegants dresses, some of them are bragging about how expensive it was and how it make your curves show. Men's are too, bragging about expensive suits their parents buy for them.

Then there was Kangmin stepped inside of the castle wearing a slightly damaged sweater, ripped jeans, and shoes with tiny holes in it. That was, of course, the best clothing he could wore.

"What is he doing?"

"Why bother going here, he won't be picked anyway."

He heared people whispering rude things about him, some faked gagged, some just straight insult him and his state. He just shrugged it off, he cannot complain, he himself thinks that he look stupid.

The people started gathering inside when they were asked.

After so long, it is finally his turn.

"Yoo Kangmin, you may come in." One of the royal guards say.

When he entered, he kept his head low feeling embarrassed about what he looks.

"Lift your head up."

He was fast to obey when the queen asked to, finally looking up, his eyes roamed to the queen, the butler and to prince.

As his eyes wandered at the prince, he noticed that the prince really is handsome, and he also has a snaggle tooth that shows up when he speak- Speak.

"Earth to you young man." The prince said, clicking his finger in front of Kangmin.

"OH, uh yes, what is it?" He asked.

"Tell me why do you want to present yourself?" Yeonho asked.

"Uh well, I want to take care of my sick mother, since we don't have enough money for good medications. I'm not from a wealthy family, i live with my mom." Kangmin

"What do you have to offer me? Other's gave me Jewelries and Diamonds. How about you?" Yeonho added.

Kangmin handed a bouquet of flowers to the prince.

"What are these to be clearer?"

"Those are hibiscus flowers your majesty, it means rare and delicate beauty. Everytime i look at those i just thought it resembles you." Kangmin blushed obviously embarrassed, rethinking his life choices. (Apparently, hibiscus flower aren't that rare in my country, fr, like everywhere you go, you would see them. But in other countries it does)

"Oh i see, thank you though." Yeonho said with a tint of pink on his face.

"You can now go." The prince said.

"Thank you, your majesty." Kangmin said as he bows before leaving.

[2] Few days after that event, Kangmin was baffled at the sight of royal guards in front of his house.

"Good evening sir, w-what brings you h-here?" Kangmin asked, he made sure to mentally slap himself for stuttering.

"Mr. Yoo Kangmin, the prince have chosed you. The King and Queen asked for you to come to the castle." The guard said.

"M-me? Are you sure?" Kangmin can't contain his happiness anymore, i mean, you just got picked. Who wouldn't be happy.