.05

(edited)

Time Skip: Wedding Day

[1] Today is their Wedding day. Lot's of noble men are coming. Rulers from other kingdom's came too.

"Hoyoung, I'm nervous." Kangmin said to the butler.

"Don't be. You look stunning already. Look at your hair, it's now red! And don't forget about the wedding suit the prince picked for you to wear. You look beautiful."

"Thank you so much Hoyoung. Perhaps are you falling for me?"

"Oh no, I fell for the king's soon to be husband!"

"Haha Hoyoung your playing along! Thank you. My nervousness is now gone."

"My pleasure, how could I feel for you? I have a man in my heart." He smiled

"Look at you, all sweet and everything. Invite me to your wedding." Kangmin laughed.

"No! I haven't even confessed yet."

"Then tell him you like him, we all know Dongheon is a really sweet man."

"Alright alright. Now you need to go, the wedding is starting."

[2] A few moments Kangmin found himself walking to his soon to be husband while holding the king's arm.

"Do you Ju Yeonho take Yoo Kangmin to be your husband, guiding him through the royal life and always be with him through easy and hard times?"

"I do."

"And do you Yoo Kangmin take Ju Yeonho to be your husband, promising to always take care of him, be there for him, and never leave his side for as long as you shall live?"

"I do."

"Then you may seal you love with a kiss."

Yeonho leans over for a small kiss on the lips which made Kangmin blush madly.

"Congratulations." They heard people say.

Timskip {ff}

[3] It's been a week since their wedding. Yeonho isn't paying attention to Kangmin, he needed to prepare himself for the royal life as king. He never hated Kangmin, he likes him to be honest.

Kangmin didn't mind, he chose to go the library and learned how to read. He also learned about how politics works in Hydraea so he can help his husband in work.

Everything was going just fine. Until one day.

Kangmin was sleeping on his shared bed with Yeonho. They slept on the same bed, just on different sides so they won't face each other.

'Knock!'

'Knock!'

'Knock!'