peace before STORM

All are shocked to see THE GREAT ABHISHEK PREM MEHRA, the Angry Man is talking to some girl that too with a smile.

ABHI pov

I was staring till she lost out of my sight.

I felt disappointed but to my bad, I bumped into someone.

"What the Hell?" I shouted. The one who bumped into me is none other than my brother Purab Mehra.

"Oh, man! Can't you see and walk?"I said.

"Yeah, it's me who is lost in someone and walking?" he said rubbing his shoulder."By the way who is that beautiful girl that you are talking to?

"Oh, she is.." before I complete my sentence my mobile rang in my rescue from my P.A cum best friend Aman. I took the call and got to know that my presence is needed backstage. I conveyed the same to Purab.

Pov end

Pragya pov

I'm so happy to meet Abhi after a long time. He is topper and famous in our school. On the other side, I was a nerd and a Bookworm. I'm very happy that he has achieved his dream unlike me. Whatever Pragya leave it, don't think about it. Where is this girl? She called me and she is seen anywhere. I search around to see is there any trace of her in this crowd,

"Phew, there she is talking to someone leaving me in this crowded place," I thought and started walking towards her.

"Hi Bulbul", I greeted her as She is my team leader cum best friend,

"Hi, Pragya, come the is about to start and after that, I will make you meet my husband and brother in law" saying this she dragged me to VIP seat, "why not after all her husband is organizing the show and brother in law is head designer, Oh, wait, am I missing something, if her brother in law is head designer means than what is Abhi, that means both are same. Let me clarify first with Bulbul", turned to ask Bulbul but she already glaring at me, now what I have done,

"What ?"I asked. "U asking what, I calling you from last two minutes and you lost in your dreamland."

"Oops, sorry," I asked with puppy eyes and she smiled. We sat in our allotted seats.

Before I want to ask about Abhi, the show started."Ok I don't want miss this show, I will ask about it later," I thought.

Pov ends

The Fashion Show is a big hit. Everyone congratulated Abhi for the wonderful show but our Abhi's eyes are searching and waiting for someone to wish.

Abhi pov

"Thank god, everything got fine and show is hit like always. Everyone is congratulating about the show but my eyes searching for her. There she is but why I feel she is not coming but dragging by someone."

My eyes went to the person beside her and the person is none other than my bhabhi, Bubul Prem Mehra.

Suddenly I felt someone is hugging and congratulating me and that is none other than my pyaari bhabhi.

"Thanks, Bulbul," I said.

"Congrats Abhi," Pragya said.

"Thank you Prags," I said.

"Wait, do u guys know each other? Asked bulbul "and what is Prags and all? Abhi," she said with teasing smile.

"You are gone, Abhi", I thought.

Before I say anything Purab came and hugged his wife.

"Hy, I saw you somewhere?" he asked turning to prags.

Pov end.

Pragya pov

"What is happening to me today, first Abhi, now Purab sir. Wait why he will not be here.he is Abhi's bro. Wait did he asked me something?" I thought.

"Huh, hy Purab senior," I said,

"Senior, are you my junior?" he asked.

"Purab bhai,she is from our school only and my classmate, Pragya Arora" Abhi said.

"Oh, yeah I remembered now, how are you?"Purab senior said.

"I'm fine senior," I said and turned to Bulbul to see her confused.

"Bulbul, we all studied in same school and I and Abhi are classmates. After 12, I shifted to Delhi and remaining you know."I said.

POv ends

They enjoyed the party for some time and left towards their home not knowing everything is going to change today.

***********************************************************************************************

PRECAP- "you can't do that to me,dad?"she cries.

                 "Then , marry him."he says angrily and eyes are saying  something different.

***********************************************************************************************

Hi guys, I know I'm late, sorry. This story updates will be slow. Bear with me pls.

Sorry , if it boring, it is nearly 3 years that I left writing even though I trying write, I can't able to complete  it.

________________________________________________________________________________

Note: I got this story idea while reading @Cutidevil story and got permission from her. This is completely different from her

________________________________________________________________________________

so how is today's epi?

do comment and vote.

See u soon,

Take care,

stay home,

Bye Bye,

From Honey.