Storm🌪

Pragya pov

After the party, I came to my home. The show was so fun and so beautifully designed why not, after all, it was designed by one of the top designers Abhishek Prem Mehra.

I rang the calling bell but what I saw is my father who is in angry mode holding something like a post in his hand. I just want it to be not my college admission which I applied for in Paris College of Fashion for Fashion Design course.

I asked mom about it with my eyes but what I got in return was her worried face.

“Oh God, please help me”,” I thought

“Hi Dad,” I said but I got a glare from my dad

“Pragya, what the hell is this?” he yelled by throwing the paper at my face

“Dad”, I said and opened the post. The fear comes true, it is my admission letter. I‘m so happy that finally, I can pursue my dream. 

“Wow”, my words split from my mouth.

“What wow Pragya? This is not what I expected from you. I want you to write the Civil Service exam and want your life to get settled but still, you are behind the Fashion Design course that too in Paris?” my yelled at me.

“Dad”, I tried to explain about my future plans.

“No Pragya, not a word. Never thought you will do all these types of things in my back and I already decided what I have to do now. You just have to choose between two things?” the father said.

“Dad, you just can’t decide whatever you want in my life, to become a Fashion designer is my dream goal and I am about to say that to you when I get an admission letter”, I said, so he can think.

“I don’t care about anything, You have two choices, either marry the person I selected for you and pursue your dream or live your life without your dream. You decide,” he said

“No, this can’t happen”, I thought.”Dad, you can’t do this”, I said while crying.

“Then marry him. Here it is the photo of the groom and details about him,” he said in a serious tone but I know, he is worried about me.

I took the photo and my post and went to my room crying.

I never thought I have to face this but life has its own route.

I took the paper and started to write something but a phone call disturbed me.

I wiped my tears and picked my call.

“Hello Bhai, how are you?”I tried to be excited.

“Prags, what happened dear, why are you crying, Khushi! Khushi!”He started yelling for my bhabhi.

“Bhai, please nothing serious, just” I started to explain but he never listened to me.

“What nothing haan?Just shut up and say everything,” he said in a warning manner.

“Arnav, please don’t make her afraid, let me talk, hello baby, What happened and don’t dare to lie I know, ok’” My bhabhi cum warned me sweetly.

I know, I don't have any other way except to explain to them everything. So, I said everything that happened a few minutes ago.

“How does he say that Pragya, let me come and ask him”, Arnav said.

“Bhai please, You know, dad is just afraid about me and if you come, the matter will be over. At least now I have a choice,” I said try not to cry.

“Then, what you will do now?”Arnav said.” who is the groom at least?”

“I don’t know that, let me check,” I said while seeing the photo.

I’m shocked to know that the groom is none other than Abhishek Prem Mehra.

“Pragya, Pragya” Bhai called me.

“Bhai, he is Abhi,” I said.

“You mean the same Abhi”, Khushi said.

“Oh no, then What you are going to do now,” Khushi said.

“I don’t know what I should do now bhabhi,” I said.

“At least take to him, maybe he may help you,” Kushi said

“Maybe, Ok bye Bhai, Bhabhi,” I said.

I called Bulbul to ask Abhi's number.

Then I asked him to meet me tomorrow whenever he is free.

*******************************************************************************************

Precap-Abhi’s pov

************************************************************************************

Thank you all for your votes and comment.

 How is the chapter today? comment down your view and suggestion.

See you soon

Honey

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Started another new story named THE GIRL, just check it.

Not a chapter but few details about the story, hope you may love it.