Jaan

Abhi pov

After the show, we three are going home.

"I'm so happy today, not because the fashion show was a big hit but I met Pragya after a long time. How much I missed her, I know. Finally, I can see her daily as she works in our company only". (AWW don't worry u can meet her daily but not in the office, what do you say guys?)

I'm thinking of ways to meet her daily when Purab bhai calls me.

"Haa bhai, what are you saying?"I said.

"I said that finally, you meet your Jaan today. So what are you planning next?"bhai said.

Before I say anything, bhabhi cuts me off." What? you met your Jaan today but you never introduced her to me. Not fair Abhi, don't talk with me" she pouted.

"Bulbul, you know Abhi's Jaan and because of you only, we met her", bhai said

"Pardon, what do you mean? bhabhi asked "and don't try to go into your dreamland without completing this issue.okay? "she warned.

"Ahh, they know me very well," I thought and smiled.

"Bhabhi, Don't warn with that look and what bhai said also is true. My Jaan is none other than Pragya," I said.

'What? Pragya? "She said and looked at both of us and we both nodded yes.

"OMG, then we will both stay in the same home, Yay, she is such a sweetheart and loves you for loving her," she said and shouted happily. I smiled at her because even I want that to happen as soon as possible.

"But Abhi, what about your plan about shifting to Paris?" Bhai asked worriedly.

"Shit, I totally forgot about it," I said.

"When I can't able find my Jaan after my college, I thought to shift to Paris as I can't live here with her memories but now I feel that the worst decision in my life," I thought ( Really, in few days you will say that is the best decision in your life)

In the meantime, we reached home. I sadly opened the door and walked towards the main door and remaining walks behind me as they know, I want some time to cope up with this. But suddenly my mom hugged me and said "Abhi, he said yes to your marriage, just we have to wait for your Jaan to say yes."

I just stand there shocked.

Precap - Pragya -" Suresh? no, he loves me, then he will say no to this.

What about Kiran ? he is such a sweetheart, he will say yes."

Abhi-" what?"

Hi guys, sorry for the late update and I'm still not back as I have exams from Oct 5th. So I thought to give some updates.

Do comment your views and if u like the chapter, do vote this chapter.

Depending on your response, I will post the next update.

(MAYBE TODAY Or TOMORROW)