Fake Marriage?

Abhi's Pov

"What?" I asked her." Yes, your father in law said yes to your marriage and we have to wait for Pragya to say yes," mom squealed with happiness.

But mom, he said no when dad and I went and asked him last week and he said that Pragya wants more time for her career but suddenly yes?." I asked in confusion and went inside to face my dad.

"I don't know that all, ask your dad about it," mom said

"About what?" asked dad.

"Is it true that he said yes for marriage dad?" I asked.

"Yes Abhi, even I was shocked when I got a call from him a few hours before as he said no when we asked him. But anyway I'm happy," said da while hugging me.

But I'm not in a situation to digest all this as all my thoughts revolve around my Jaan...

"Did he know about this when we met today? I don't think so or maybe she knows that. If she knows about it, then why she didn't talk about it. Ahh! My head is paining," I came out of that when Bulbul shouted my Jaan's name and I turned her.

"Pragya? Why is she calling me now? Maybe she said yes?" bhabhi said squeal in happiness.

"Bhabhi, I don't think so.anyway lift the call and keep in speaker,' i asked her.

"Ok" she lifted the call" Hello Pragya,", Bhabhi said.

Hi Bulbul, sorry to disturb you.where are you? Abhi is with you" She said but her voice is somewhat sad and dull.

I signed bhabhi to not to say that I'm with them and bhabhi nods ok.

"Pragya, first of all, you can call me anytime and I'm at home. About Abhi, he is not with us as he went to ice parlour to bring some ice cream. Why do you have anything to say?" bhabhi asked her.

"Bad reason," I thought and pouted.

"Oh, actually I want to talk to him. Can I get his number please?" she asked.

"That's it, I will message you the number," bhabhi said and the phone call ended.

Next minute my phone rang with a new number and I know whose number is that.so I lifted the call and kept in speaker as my family gave that look.

"Hello, who is this?" I asked.

"Hi Abhi, This is Pragya," she said

"Hi Pragya, How are you?" I asked.

"I'm good. Are you free now? Can I talk to you now?"She asked.

"Yeah, I'm free now. Is it anything you wanna speak?" I asked her.

"Ohh, did your family say anything about me?" she asked and I know what about what she is referring to.

"No, what about you? I can't understand what are you referring to," I said

"Nothing can we meet tomorrow when you are free?" she asked.

"Yeah, we can meet tomorrow at Cafe life at 9 am. Can I know about what you wanna talk about? I asked her.

"I will say tomorrow and bye," she said and cut the call.

"I don't know what she wants to talk about with me. Maybe about Marriage. Is she not happy with marriage or she is? I don't know. Let's see what tomorrow is stored for me," I thought.

"OK mom, let me fresh up and come.

I went without listening to them. After I fresh up I went down for dinner.