three

It's been a week since the match that revealed who Kimiko truly was behind her shy facade.

Since then she has been approved of all team members to become their assistant coach. It's a big task, but they all knew she would be able to handle it perfectly.

Her first test was the Fukurodani Group High School training camp, which the team was invited to.

Whether it was because Takeda-sensei had been too persistent or because Nekomata had a soft spot for the crows considering their years long rivalry, Kimiko wasn't quite sure if she wanted to know.

The younger Azumane couldn't hide her excitement to be back in Tokyo. Despite the bad memories that lingered here, she still adored the city and now could make some good memories to make up for the bad ones.

Kimiko held onto her bag tightly as she examined the area. The gym seemed pretty big, definitely bigger than their's back in Miyagi, but then again, this is Tokyo. Everything in this city seemed to be bigger than the norm.

Hinata dashed past Kimiko like a little child high on sugar, eager to greet one of the friends he's made in Nekoma.

Kimiko could only chuckle at his antics, following slowly behind him next to her brother.

The brunette turned to check if everyone was there and had left the bus. She knew that that wasn't her job, but it's a habit she's got since Junior High when she was practically in charge of her team.

She missed those days.

Just as she was about to call out to Nishinoya and Tanaka to stop bickering about something that the duo have been fighting about since basically the half of the ride to Tokyo, Kimiko felt her back hit something, or rather someone.

In an instant Kimiko jumped forward, spinning on her heels and shrinking into herself at the sight of the tall male she had run into.

His hair was styled messily and he wore a red tracksuit, Nekoma written in the front. His brow was raised at her and a small smirk graced his lips as he spoke "Oya? Who do we have here?"

The boy took a step towards her and Kimiko took two back, raising her arms as if she wanted to fight him.

The Karasuno boys only laughed at her behavior, some of them thinking to themselves that they'll never get used to her duality.

The messy headed boy glanced down at her jacket and back up at her face "Karasuno, huh? Another cute manager?"

"Actually, she's our assistant coach!", Tanaka stated proudly, him and Nishinoya coming to stand in front of Kimiko as if to protect her from the Nekoma player.

"Assistant coach? Isn't she a first year?"