Blood taken and fever

Warning: Blood and cussing
Pov: Akira

I put him on the ground once we get inside the mansion then I hear a loud, feminine scream from outside. I look out the window to see it's Anna on the ground with blood down her neck.

Kai looks shocked at the violence that was going on then he falls to the floor. Akane helps him up from the floor and helps him to our shared bedroom while I get Anna inside now. I open the patio door then rush over to her. 

I pick her up in my arms then open the door quickly close it and a butler locks it. I see the bite mark is the main reason why I see blood, it's not pretty at all. Akane comes down then rushes over to us and takes a look at the mark, our eyes meet.

"Lay her on the couch and clean up the blood as much as you can because the blood talk has to happen now." I take a wash cloth from a maid and carefully cleans it off her skin but her dress, ruined.

"Her dress is too bloody for wearing." I say as she rushes up the stairs to get something then Kai comes down while holding onto the wall so I place the bloodied rag down to help him sit down on the side of the couch. He has red cheeks and his forehead feels hot. Damn it, he has a fucking fever then I see my older sister come down with a nightgown in hand.

"He's got a fever and Anna's blood is cleaned off her skin." I say as Kai is breathing heavily and Akane helps her up from the couch to help her get to a bathroom. I go to our bedroom quickly to change and go back down, he has a wet cloth on his forehead; I go over to him then touch his cheek. He looks up at me with half opened eyes then I carefully move his head to put a pillow under his head, he holds onto my shirt while I'm doing this.

Akane comes out with Anna, who has bandages on her neck then has her sit down on the couch so I decide to gently pick him up from the couch with the rag falling off then taking him to our room. I go up the stairs then turn left to the 2nd to last door in the hallway and open the door. I place him on the bed and carefully cover him up. 

Akane comes inside the room looking concerned, so I move out of the way to left her see that he's covered up with a new rag that came from the bathroom and she sighs with annoyance before speaking. 

"I called the brothers down to the living room but I need you to stay with him while I do it because he's clinging to you." She says with a frown on her face then leaves the room; closing the door gently behind her.