Talk

Pov: Akane

I change into different clothes then going down stairs to see all the brothers sitting or laying down on the couch and I clear my throat  to get their attention. 

"I called you for 2 reasons. One is we have blood bags in the fridge has so don't bite the staff because not all are vampires and one of the red heads have decided to bite of the human maids that work here. I want to know who did it and why." I say in a pissed tone when I see Akira  coming down the stairs with Anna, who shaking a little. He walks her to a chair that I had pulled out for her to sit and Akira puts his coat over her shoulders.

"Anna, do you know if Ayato or Latio bit your neck?" I ask her nicely and she nods then points to Ayato, I give the silent nod to take her back to my room so she can rest. Once they are gone, I glare at the cocky red head.

"Ayato, Miss Akane did make it clear to us that we aren't allowed to bite her staff and yet....." Reiji sighs and removes his glasses from his face.

"You bit Miss Anna for your good." He says to the red head, very annoyed.

"I am not taking this lightly, Ayato Sakamaki. I am letting you with a warning. Do this again and I'll be very pissed off. That is something none of you want." I say with my eyes glowing bright red and a dark aura surrounds me and walks away.