Chapter 6

It is Saturday morning and I have to accompany Damian to the basketball court for his match which starts by 7:30 a.m.

So here I am rushing out of my bathroom to grab something to wear, I grabbed a black joggers with a red long sleeve shirt which stops at my navel,

I packed my hair in a bun but make sure the tip falls down because I want to spray it to red colour.

                    Brielle's Outfit When I was done dressing, I picked my contact lens and I am done, I heard Damian shouting my name from downstairs

                    Brielle's Outfit

When I was done dressing, I picked my contact lens and I am done, I heard Damian shouting my name from downstairs.

“Coming!” I shouted and hurriedly picked my small bag to put my drawing materials then drop my phone and headphone in the bag too.

I met Damian downstairs already waiting for me, so I quickly ran to the kitchen and went to the fridge to grab an orange juice and we head out.

We arrived and I went to look for a perfect spot among the seats at the very top where there will be less crowd and because I want to concentrate while I draw and watch Damian play while he went to the boys locker room to change.

I sat quietly with my headphone on waiting for the game to start, before then I brought out my sketchbook and a pen and started drawing the basketball court before without the human figures in it.

Art is my hobby and a hidden skill that only people who knew me well know I do. 

It is a gift I was born with, I love painting and drawing because it makes me clear my head and it makes me feel I am in a whole different world of just me and my imaginations.

I was brought out of  my thoughts when I heard the whistle blow indicating the commencement of the game.

One game I love watching the most is basketball and not just any basketball but a basketball game in which my brother present because he has passion for it and he does plays well.

When Damian was about to make a shot at the net and I immediately took out my phone to capture the moment.

His aim was perfect as the ball passed through, now there it is the perfect image I am looking for to draw out.
I smile,  suddenly I felt someone tap my shoulder.

Whoa! I wonder how I did not hear anyone sit beside me.
I turned and my eyes widen in shock because my eyes met with Logan.

Damn! He is looking so smoking hot on his white Tees and Black joggers too.

“Hello, Pretty. I can see you miss me because someone can’t take her eyes off me." Logan said while chuckling.

“Dumbass." I muttered under my breath so he won’t hear me but then I remembered that I am supposed to play along so I smiled back.

“Oh. Hi, Logan. I did not notice you and what you doing here?” I said, looking confused a bit.

“My friends play so I am here to watch them play and you?” He asked.

“I am here to support someone too.” I said, taking my gaze off him back to the game because I still did not understand this side of Logan, it got my hands all sweaty but I still try to remain clam.

“Wow. You draw? This is very impressive.” He said as he took my sketchbook from my laps to look at them more, but then I did not let him because first, those are my private works and secondly, never will I allow Logan see my work.

So I quickly snatched my book from him. “Sorry, that is my private stuff and I can’t share.” I said with a straight face.

“My bad, sorry." he said raising his hands in defence.
“I can tell you love drawing." he said, half smiling.

“Yeah. It is my hobby.” I said, with my focus still on the game.

I could feel his hard stare on me and it irritated me “Stop staring, Mister.” I fired back.

“You know what, You look kind of familiar but I can’t point out exactly where I know you or who you are and by the way I love how fierce you are. Have we met somewhere?” He asked.

Immediately, I felt sick in my stomach as it churned. Lord please don’t let him recognise me “No, I don’t think so.” I said sharply before my voice give me away.

The Match ended when Damian hit the last score and they won with 15 points.

I immediately put my materials in my bag and followed the crowd to cheer for their victory, still ignoring Logan who was siting beside me looking not too happy because I guess his friends Alex and Jackson who played against Damian’s team were the ones that lost.

I turned to look at him “Why are you sulking?” I said with my hands akimbo.

“Nothing, so can we hang out anytime soon?” he asked looking hopeful, like I will reject his offer which I know I will definitely do because I can’t stand this bully and I guess I will have to look for a way to make him pay for all he has been doing to me.

I was about to reply him when Damian called my attention “Hi, girlfriend.” He said, frowning but then he smirked and continue talking.

“Let’s go and celebrate.” He added.

I grinned from ear to ear and I knew exactly what he was doing, so I turned to Logan who has a frown on his face as though he is about to punch someone. I laugh internally and spoke to him.

“Sorry, I can’t. That is my boyfriend. Got to go.” I said and immediately picked up my bag and ran down giving Damian a hug to which he ruffled my hair a little.

“Hey, don’t even start, Didi." I smack off his hands and then we walked away amidst the crowd but then I turned and looked at Logan, he really looked pissed. Now, how about that, big bully? I said to myself.

*****************
Hope you enjoying my story, well let's see howfar they will go before Logan realizes Daisy is Brielle *laughing evily*

Don't forget to please vote and comment let me know what you thinking.

Ciao💙