Acknowledgment

First of all I do want to thank everyone that started this journey with me on May 28th, 2020. You all mean alot to me, because without you guys, "After Dark" wouldn't have gotten to the end.

I also want to thank the three most amazing writers that motivated me in my life, thanks to MsIndrani who was my first inspiration of bringing After Dark to life, and indeed she has been a wall that has guided me through a dark tunnel into the light.

Thanks to Naimahtullah_sirboh who has always been the supportive friend from day one, thanks to her, Logan's skills in poetry existed, believe me she is a friend everyone would want to have. I really appreciate you.

And also thanks to dljabbar who has been my last minute inspiration, he wasn't at the beginning of the race but indeed he appeared at the end of the race to make a huge impact. I am grateful our path meets.

I would forever be grateful and I hope you guys are proud of me.

And lastly thanks to my readers both the active readers and ghost readers, you guys kept me motivated to keep writing. This won't be the last time we will meet, you will definitely see more of my creations.

I want to know what you all think about After Dark, drop your comments, Dms or email me @xubaeda@gmail.com If you know me enough, you would know I love talking about books, so let's talk.

This would be the best birthday present, because I finished my first book just a day to my birthday.

Love,
Zubby