Who am I?

'we can't just deny that!' somewhere close I hear people screaming. Everything around me is black. My eyes stick closed. Footsteps. One positive thing is that I can hear. I try to open my eyes. 'She's waking up! Quick, get me some healers.' What do they mean? Healers? What had happened to me that they needed healers? My eyes open widely. I'm in a big room. When I try to look up i see a bit of a painting on the ceiling. 'how are you dear?'. A women with long purple hair and dark purple eyes looks at me from a big red bed. The bed is located in the middle of the room and if you would remove it, there would be a large empty space. 'where... Where am I...?' I mumble. The women turns around and a girl with brown hair walks into the room. Did she just... Did she just completely ignore me?! The girl with brown hair has withe armour, with black clothes and wine red eyes. She wears her brown hair in a ponytail and has a black ribbon on it. 'ah Eydis, there you are. Can you heal this girl and bring her to her room? I wanna speak to her tomorrow, so make sure she'll be okay by then'. The girl named Eydis nods slightly and lifts me up. My eyes are opened, but I don't see much. Once we are in what apparently my room is, she slowly lays me down on the bed. It's so nice. It feels like I haven't been sleeping in days. I close my eyes and slowly fall asleep.