The Black Swordsman

'Hey Rosalia!' Alice greets me as I walk into the 80th floor of the central cathedral.

Alice is quietly sitting under an olive tree. She only wears a simple blue dress.

'There is a report made of two Elite Disciple's at the Sword Mastery School. We have to pick them up later today' Don't get me wrong. I absolutely don't like to arrest people.

Since I got here two years ago, I've spent a lot of time with Alice and Eydis. First, I had no idea what everything meant. We integrity Knights are really important to the country. First I thought we where some kind of bad guys. I mean, we arrest people for the most stupid things.

Alice nods. 'let's go right now. I don't like to wait with things like this. Could also make a nice flight with our dragons? I feel like it'

I smile. My red hair wave's in the wind. 'Of course! That would be nice' I simply answer.

Alice gets up and walks towards me. She takes my hand and pulls me to the hallway.

'He- Hey! I'm 29, I can walk by myself you know!'

Alice chuckles. 'Of course. I'm Alice and I'm 19. sorry to say it Rosalia, but I was doing this only for your reaction'

I smile. She's such a nice person. How did she get here? I only know that I died and they summoned me here or something.

'Hey Amayori!' Alice greets her dragon.

Irritated I look their way. I've been here for two years now, and I still can't handle a dragon. Maybe they just don't like people who are actually dead.

Alice laughs when she spots how I look at her.

'your time will come soon enough Rosalia. It took Eydis and me a lot of time. I've been doing this since I was twelve. Don't worry' she calmly says.

I nod and get on the back of Amayori. The dragon doesn't seem to be happy with me. But when Alice joins, she seems to be satisfied. We fly high into the sky.

-

When we get to the school for swordsman, the people are really nice to us. No wonder they do that. They obviously just want to get a good reputation for it. Two girls bring us to a big training stadium but it looks like a lunch area at the same time. The two boys get inside the room. On has blonde hair and wears a blue uniform. The kind look in his eyes changes immediately when he sees Alice. The other boy has black hair..?! I somewhere recognise him... Could he be that boy?! When he sees me, he freezes. I can see the disgust in his eyes.

'Alice..?' the blonde boy starts. 'Alice is that you?' he walks towards Alice and reaches his hand out the her.

In an instance, Alice pulls her sword and hits him with it. He gets thrown to the back of the area. The black haired boy, still looking at me with disgust in his eyes, runs towards his hurt friend.

'Eugeo!' he screams while assisting the boy named Eugeo.

'Watch what you say and do' Alice pulls her sword back. 'We are authorised to decrease your lives by 70 procent'

'the next time you try to touch one of us, we will cut your hand off' I add.

The two boys look shocked. They look at a different way at us then other people I have arrested.

'Alice..' The boy Eugeo says again. It's that I'm a integrity knight, but if I wasn't, I would've definitely helped him. He looked like he was in a lot of pain.

'So that knight's the Alice you've been searching for?' The black haired boy whispers.

The blonde nods.

They whisper some things to eachother but I can't hear what they are saying.

'Come with me, Elite Disciple Eugeo and Elite Disciple Kirito' Alice says.

Kirito. I get a really bad headache hearing that name. I feel my head noticing it's really hot.

'Are you okay, Rosalia?' Alice looks worried.

'mhm' I try to nod.

'For running afoul of the Taboo Index,' Alice continues. 'I shall apprehend you, Take you into custody, and, after questioning' she takes a deep breath.

'I shall execute you'.