My Red Bedroom.

"Hey! Hey wake up! You only have 30 minutes left to get to the pontifex!"

My head hurts like hell. When I open my eyes I see the girl named Eydis. She laughs at me.

"what's so funny?" I ask.

Eydis keeps laughing, so I decide to get out the bed. My eyes fall onto the clothes that lie on the chair.

"who wears this kind of clothes? Ew'

Eydis giggles.

"We integrity Knights wear those, and I'm sorry to say it, but you gotta wear them too!"

She picks up the clothes and throws them towards me.

"your armor is in the closet. I'll meet you outside in ten minutes"

She leaves the room without explaining how to even put on the armor. Why do I even have to wear that? Am I something like a knight? The armour Is pitch black, but the clothes I wear under it are wine red. The armor is so heavy that I almost can't breathe.

"I hope this will get better with time"

I mumble to myself. In the corner of the room is a large mirror. When I look in it, i see a slim woman with purple eyes, deep, glossy, flame-red hair, kept in wild curls, a flock of which covers my right eye, my lips of the same colour. I also wear an golden earring in my left ear. My black and red armor shines in the little sun that comes through the small window. A little golden cross with a circle around it. Actually it's kinda pretty. My room has 3 tiny windows, pastel red walls and Black satin curtains. I open one window and a mildly cold breeze slips across my face. It's so nice to breathe a little fresh air. My red hair feels soft on my face. When I look outside I see that I'm inside a huge white tower. I think I'm on floor... 50? Something like that.

"You ready?" I hear Eydis scream.

I close the window and look outside one more time.

"Im ready!"

with that I walk out of my new bedroom.

-

"there you are! Took you long enough" Eydis smiles at me.

I try to smile back, but that's really hard when you have no idea who you are, where you are and you basically almost have no memories.

"Hey Eydis, do you know who I am?"

Eydis her smile disappears in an instance.

"You don't know anything? Not even your name? That's awful"

I nod.

"Once I woke up, I just- I don't really know what actually happened. Maybe I've just... Maybe I've just never had any memories?"

No, that can't be. Maybe I was a horrible person. Have I killed someone? Did I steal? I look like a person who easily could.

"Heloooo...? You there?"

Oh god. I spaced out. I laugh.

"Haha, sorry I just spaced out here, What was your questions?"

A girl with long blonde gold hair looks at me with her beautiful sky blue eyes.

"it wasn't really a question. This is Alice Synthesis Thirty. She is my best friend and will bring you to the pontifex"

She gets close to Alice and whispers something in her ear. Alice turns red and pushes her away. I can't hold my laugh back. The two girls look at me. They are quiet for a few seconds, before they burst into laughs.

"Nice to meet you, Lady Alice. My name is- Ehmm"

I feel so embarrassed.

"My new friend here doesn't know her name. apparently the healers did something wrong. It doesn't really matter. I think the pontifex will tell you your name, you have to get there fast. You two only have... Five minutes left!"

-

"So, you don't know your name? Or your past? Nothing?"

The Pontifex, that's what most people call her, sits next to me on her bed.

"no, I don't remember anything. I only remember waking up here"

She nods, and places her hand on my forehead.

"What are you-"

everything turns dark before my eyes. I see flashbacks of things. Are those my memories? No, they must be someone else's. I see a boy, all dressed in black.

"or should i say... Orange guild Titans Hand's Leader?"

Somewhere I hear my voice talking back to that boy.

"Still, you knew all that and went with her anyway?"

My head feels weird and I feel like I'm going to throw up. I grab the pontifex her hand and try to pull the crystal that's coming out of my forehead back into it. Who was that boy...?

"oh dear, you okay?"

When I open my eyes I see the Pontifex.

"do you know who you are now?"

I nod, but can't talk yet. My mouth opens but closes almost instantly.

"its okay..." She whispers in my ear.

I slowly get up and cry my eyes out. Why? I have no idea, but I feel like I stole a lot of things. Not only things, even people their lives. I feel horrible. The Pontifex gets up and hugs me tight.

"shhh, it's okay."

Her voice is so nice to hear now. I try to smile, but my face just doesn't want to listen to me. I keep crying. I'm pretty sure I was a really bad person before coming here.

"Alice! Alice, bring this girl to her bedroom please!"

Alice walks into the room and takes my shaky hand. The armor feels like it's the weight of a thousand worlds. I can't walk right, so Alice needs to be my assistance. Tears fall down my face.

"hey, it's gonna be fine. I've had this too when I got here, but look at me now! I'm a integrity knight"

Alice tries to cheer me up. I nod, it's probably gonna be fine after some time.

When we get to my bedroom, I lay down on my bed. I'm so tired. What did the pontifex even do? What the hell was that crystal in my forehead? It kinda scared me.

"So, do you know your name now?" Alice asks me.

She is sitting on the chair where earlier this day my clothes were on.

"Mhm, I do know now"

My head spins when I think about it.

"My name is Rosalia Synthesis Fifty-Five"