6 On The World's Top 6

(Its nice)

What makes you the way you are. Were you born with your heart or do your actions shape Who You Are.

They say ignorance is bliss, and knowledge is power. So do those with power always feel unsatisfied with themselves.

"Nice Room Coraline."

You walked up to her room. It was decorated with all sorts of things which is relieving. Most rooms have an aesthetic of some sort to them so it's nice to see someone with an actual personality made of many things.

You leaned against the wall so you wouldn't fall over your arms were still tied up in your jacket so it would be good for you not to fall since you couldn't save yourself. You'd be like a turtle on its shell. It wouldn't be the first time you were putting this jacket so maybe you would be able to come back after that but you weren't willing to take that chance yet.

"And what do you do in your room ?"

"I usually just hang out with Wybie and we talk about stuff"

For the most part you stood near the door. I had the best view of the room and was the safest exit. Of course the windows could work but it would always take a while to come back from a fall this high.

Coraline sat on her bed with her legs crossed as if she was a kindergartener on a carpet. The window in her room kept catching your interest. You couldn't see much outside because you were on the ground of a room but you saw the the roof of jutted out from under the window.

"Have you been out there?"

You got up using your back on the wall to get a better view out of the window. The roof tiles were pink but we're very desaturated telling you that the building was old.

"What are you talking about?"

Coraline started paying more attention to you as you made your way to the window. It had a child lock on but that was an easy fix even without your arms.

Lifting your left leg off the ground oh, you were able to open the child lock. It took some work but it wasn't that hard. After hearing the familiar click you put your foot down to regain balance. Coraline looked at you confused,

"D-Did you just unLOCK the window with your FOOT!?"

"You can climb to a lower roof from here."

After absolutely dominating the child latch and ignoring Coraline's concerns, you stuck your leg under the windowsill to pry it open. This part might have been a little harder since you did not have as much strength in your legs than in your arms. But again the window was no match to your fuckery.

Coraline's was wide eyed, she was in so much shock that she didn't even stop you from worm wiggling your way out her window.

Outside on new ground you started climbing your way to find the highest point of the building. Coraline finally caved and stuck her head out of the window,

"Y/N what are you doing ?"

"Come and see."

Walking around the lower roof piece you noticed how the highest points were out of your reach. Even with your god-like legs you wouldn't be able to get up to the highest level.

Coraline was dipping her head back and forth between the end and outside of the world. Just looking at you she decided that she would endorse whatever you were trying to do.

Cautiously maneuvered around the window gripping on to things as tight as she could. She was so scared of falling which is why she was gripping on things so hard. You wanted to stand by her but you wouldn't be much help and you didn't want her to pull you back through the window either. It would be a much simpler task to wait outside until the grown-ups are done having their conversations.

Taking her sweet time Coraline was able to stand next to you while you sat on the roof tile.

"How do you have no fear Y/N?"

She wobbled her way until finally sitting next to you on the roof. She continued her sentence trying to get her footing,

"There is no point in BEING HERE!"

"I didnt say that."

You answered back but she seemed to have slipped on a straight tile. While she stumbled she grabbed onto you for support. Given your current clothes situation you weren't much of a good support and the sudden grab shocked you into staying still.

She dug her fingers into your street jacket. Her body felt as if she was in danger so she buried her face into your chest as she slipped. But despite what she was feeling it didn't deter from her only tripping a little and making a big deal out of nothing.

"You're fine, you're not dead."

You stood your ground and Coraline was able to get her footing. You stood still waiting for her to let go of you. Once you realize she was making physical contact she retracted in a red Haze. She seemed embarrassed by you scooting her way to avoid being near you.

Just as a way to make her feel better you decided to tell her, that Natural Instincts we're nothing to be ashamed of.

"It would be better if you bring near me. If you did end up falling you'd be able to grab onto me and flip me around like a human shield. So I would be the one to hit the ground first..."

Your explanation seemed to make her more frustrated. She groaned and you just shrug your shoulders and stared at your surroundings. Somewhere in the distance you saw a kid. He was going in the direction of Coraline's Apartment so you assumed it could have been a friend.

Though everything became clear once you heard that foghorn.

"Wybie's here"

Seeing that why we came over meant that to the adults were done with their conversation. Mostly because kids had to play with other kids after things were already completed.

Your suspicion was correct as you heard the door from below you snap open. Coraline was relieved, stepping up as fast as she could to get to the open window. Coraline had only walk the short distance but stopped after seeing you were not following her.

When you saw your dad you called out to him to show you were on the roof. Coraline's parents also looked at the two of you and Wybie was just parking his bike before he was able to see anything.

That's when you jumped off the roof to get to your father