Chapter Three 💎♥️

🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔

That was the school bell. Suddenly, I remembered that I have to go to the class because it was the english period. I stood from my chair...
"Wait, are you gonna go again? The audition hasn't started yet." That was Jun oppa... "I am sorry, but I have a class right now. So I need to go." I greeted him and The8 Oppa. I went near the door in a hurry. Suddenly... "Excuse me?"  I heard someone calling me. "You dropped your phone, Here" He gave my phone... "Oh ,thank you so much..." I greeted him and looked at him...                         
What in the world? is this D...I...N...O?😳

I took the phone from his hand and turned back, I hit someone

I took the phone from his hand and turned back, I hit someone. I lifted my head and looked at him. ho hoshiiiiiii oppa..😱

Kwon soonyoung is here

Kwon soonyoung is here...Okay there is two conclusions.. one is they are really here otherwise I'm Crazy...."

**Bell rings**

"I...I think I should go. I have a class.." "Ya sure..."
They said it like a song.... I came to class room.....
"Where were you?" Asked moon. "Ah I went music room and"

Teacher comes

"take your books out, today we gonna learn......"
I couldn't hear anything.....  Reality or fantasy?...... I don't know....
"It's for today, do your homework"  moonbebe, "carat, carat, carat,...."
I was lost in my thoughts..💭💭💭💭💭 
"why?" I asked " teacher went, ah which club do you gonna choose.." "club? What club?" "We have to choose a club, I'm gonna go to idols club, I heard it's fun and have lots of handsome seniors🤭🤭.......wanna go with me?" "Ya sure" I said ..😳😳

club gathering announcement

"let's go" I just followed moonbebe...

"Oh my god lot of students came to this club, fine let's go inside" 🙄🙄
we went inside and moonbebe wants go to the front.
"I'm gonna stay here" I said then she went to front after just 1 minute she came yelling... "You was not lying...they are real...All seventeen is here......"

All the students who was near the door as me heard this news. They yelled "SEVENTEEN " and rushed in to the room... I was still confused.. 'Is moon also take me as a joke?' I thought.. Then someone asked me "wanna join with us?"