Chapter Six💎♥️

.....When Coups oppa was telling the story, Mingyu oppa and wonu oppa came back with food.... "Wow...... You guys really brought a lot... Let's listen to the rest while eating...." Hoshi oppa said... So, we all started eating......
"So, that is what happened....Our wonder girl saved me from the witch" he said while laughing... 😄😄😄😄

"What? hyung, is this a real story??" that was Vernon oppa

"What? hyung, is this a real story??" that was Vernon oppa.... "Our carat did that?" 😱Joshua oppa said. "...."Unbelievable.....I can't belive that.... hyung, can you believe?" DK oppa asked from Woozi oppa. "Umm.That's unbelievable for me too".... Woozi oppa told him. "Wait, so now you are telling me that our cute angle Carat did that kind of a thing??🙄🙄".... That was The8 oppa... "Carat, this story is made by Coups hyung, right?" Wonwoo oppa from me. "She is a wonder girl indeed..😅" Moon replied to wonu oppa instead of me... 😉😉

Why are they acting like this...? I'm so embarrassed... 💭💭☺️ "Okay oppa-deul and my dear best friend, enough with the teasing okay....?" Then all of them started to laught while saying, "who teased you? We are just curious blah blah blah"😂🤣😂🤣😂😂🤣😂They were sooo loud talking in high tones and giving high fives to each other.... "Shh ..Shh..quiet everyone, quite... We are in the cafe, right? Look, everyone is looking at us... Lower your voice...These kids are so loud sometimes. Nooo they are just loud at all the time" That was Coups oppa.. He was right.... eveyone was looking at us......
"So guys, talk one by one form now okay ?" Coups oppa told... "Okay, then I 'll go first" said Mingyu oppa....... "Wait, I am the eldest, so I am first" That was Jeonghan oppa. "No....I was the one who show that picture to carat, so I have the right to talk first" Jun oppa told him... "What are you saying? That has nothing to do with talking" Dino oppa yelled at him. "How can you talk like that to a hyung?"  Shua oppa yelled back at Dino....
WHAT ON EARTH IS HAPPENING AGAIN 😂... Why Are they arguing again like pre school kids. They completely forgot that they are high school students and most importantly,  they are top Idols....

We went to class rooms. Everyone was looking at me. I don't care about it. Because I am brave girl....

"Here comes our brave girl.......😅😅😅💔" "Shut up, moon..." "You know I checked school website and whole school is talking about you...about how brave you are" "what brave??"... After I said all those stuff tears started drop... Shit....."Carat, listen you did great okay...you did really well..No one could talk back to her before  because she is chairman's daughter.. but babe you are marvolous. I'm really really proud of you.."

someone sat on my desk
"you think you are someone because you have oppas on your side?? don't be mistaken they don't want you. they just using you....poor girl...think you are really important to them..."

That was minji

She and her dumb gang starts to laugh

I'm boiling..I smirked at her😏😏 "listen, Lee minji just because your parents are behind you don't think you are all. someday you have to go down.. Be nice then you will have some real friends..... let's go moon"
I grabbed moon's hand and came to the corridor... "I'm so angry moon. why she is always pick fights with me??.. I really hate her.." "Carat, she is just jealous with you...don't mind that idiot"