Chapter Five💎♥️

When we arrived to the class everyone was at the class. Oppa pinched my cheek and told me to go to the class. Whole class's eyes were on us... "Carat, I am going. I'll see you at the lunch break...Bye....take care, my little sister." "Okay oppa kumawoo" He smiled at me while patting my head.. and he left..

Seungkwan oppa and Vernon oppa came to me and asked, "What's going on? Any problem? Are you okay now? You seemed to be little upset before"... "yhh kind of.. I had a problem and I think I'm okay now after talking with oppa..." seungkwan and Vernon smiled at each other and both said at once, "hyung's secret potion" 🤭
'Secret potion... His words are like a magic..'
"Okay Carat let's meet you at the lunch break" seugkwan oppa said.. "byeee....see ya" I waved at them..

I sighed and went to my seat and moonbebe was not there then I took my phone out to call her and,
"Carat, here you are... I searched you everywhere... What happened? Where were you? Why coups oppa wanted to talk with you? Do you have any problems? I was so worried about you.. I tried to reach your phone and it was off..." Moon asked me a chain of questions....
"Ohh! Moon ask me one by one... first sit.. I'll tell you everything... firstly, I'm really sorry for making you worry.. okay??..  I was at the club room.. actually, I had some problems, so coups oppa wanted to talk about them and we had a really great talk and now I feel like I am the happiest girl in this whole universe☺️😊😊😊😊" I told her.
"Are you really happy that much? what made you happy? What is the reason? What did coups oppa tell you?  No..no..no... first tell me, What are your problems and Why were you unhappy? You better spill everything Carat.."🙄🤔
"Wait.....wait Moon , just relax..I told you that I'll tell you everything okay??... I am really happy because...."

"BECAUSE YOU HOOKED UP WITH OUR S.COUPS OPPA USING YOUR GENIUS FLIRTING SKILLS AND FAKE TEARS ...IS THAT RIGHT MY DEAR CARAT?"😏

Some unexpected voice yelled at me... So I turned towards the door.... That was Minji....LEE MINJI....Who hated me always... I don't know why.. But she dislikes me very much....
"What did you say, Minji...? What are you talking about? My voice cracked...
"Enough with your drama Carat.. don't act like you don't know anything.. We all know that you are not innocent.. hooking up with all the boys..."😠😏 "Shut up your, f****ng mouth"🤬🤬😡 Moon yelled at minji... "Why should I... I'm just telling the facts... ask your innocent friend..." Minji yelled... Moon tried to say something but I signed her to stop...
"But, Carat..." "Please don't...."
"Good afternoon children, please go back to your seats and the ones from other classes go to your class rooms.." teacher said while entering from the front door......
We went to our seats.... "Don't take her words serious, Carat.. we all know that she is making nonsense stuffs all the time..."
"Enough with the chit-chat take your books out and turn into page 17..."
I couldn't concentrate on the lesson, all I can think was what minji said..
hooking up with boys? Hooking up with coups oppa? Why? Why? Why she is thinking like that? What did i do?💭💭

🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔

I was totally lost in my thoughts...till the bell ring.. That was the bell for lunch break.
"Good afternoon children" the teacher went out from the class.
"Let's go to the cafeteria Carat" Moon told me... "OK... let's go"
Even our way to the cafeteria I couldn't stop about what happened earlier...  When We went to the cafeteria..I realized that every student is looking at us... They were looking at their phones and then pointed their fingers at me and whispered to each other...
"Carat, Am I the only one who think that everyone is acting so weird??"😬😬🙄 "They seem weird to me too Moon....."
Then I saw seventeen oppa-deul... They looked so worried. So we went near them...
"Oh Hii Carat and Moon...." that was shua oppa... "Oppa, What is the matter? Everyone seemed so weird" I asked.... "Well, something happend didn't you see the picture on school website?" Jun oppa asked... "Which one? We were at class.. so we didn't get to check that" Jun oppa gave me his phone.. "Don't be so shocked okay?? Carat it's not your fault...we all know that"