Annoying..

You wake up with the annoying sound coming from your alarm. You hit snooze and decided to have five more minutes but your brother suddenly came in to wake you up.

Jin: "Yah, Y/N! You can't hit snooze on a school day!"

Y/N: "School- Wait.. it's my first day isn't it?!"

Jin: "yes badass, get your lazy ass up right now. You're going to be late."

Y/N: "You know very well that I wouldn't move from this precious baby."

You said, pointing to your precious bed. Jin was in a rush because he doesn't want to be late so he got very annoyed.

Jin: "Y/N. If you don't get up in 3, your face is getting a hit from my beautiful slipper."

You groaned and dragged yourself out of bed and turned off your alarm since you didn't need it on snooze anymore. You got up and dressed up in this:

You are a very simple girl, even if it was the last or first day of school

You are a very simple girl, even if it was the last or first day of school..you'd never try to dress up too much. You are a very good fighter as well, you mostly cover up your body so no one could see your cuts and bruises but most of them heal in time so you don't have to be so suspicious about it.  You and your brother Kim Seokjin live alone cause your parents abandoned you guys at a young age.

Jin: "Yah! Come down! Breakfast is ready~!"

You rolled your eyes and groaned before going downstairs to meet your brother there.

Jin: "why the angry face, sis?"

Y/N: " didn't I tell you that I skip breakfast?"

Jin: "Well, you have to eat something on your first day~!"

You quickly shoved all the food in your mouth and dashed out the door, not waiting for your brother. Jin was running after you and managed to catch up to you.

Jin: "Please don't make any trouble here..you literally got kicked out of 3 schools already because of how much trouble you cause."

Y/N: "I can't keep my promises."

You rushed inside the school and everyone was staring at you but also whispering.

"Who the hell is that?"

"Is she the new student?"

"She looks gross."

You scoffed and gave everyone the death stare. Everyone stayed quiet but one girl came up to you.

?????: "Hi! I'm Jisoo! You must be new here."

Y/N: "Y/N and yes, I'm new here."

Jisoo: "I suggest you know one thing though, don't talk to that guy over there."