Secrets.

Author's POV

You looked at the board in disappointment and the person beside you tapped you on your shoulder.

???: "You're Y/N, right?"

You nodded and he gave you a smile that brightened your mood and introduced himself.

Tae: "I'm Taehyung! One of your partners!"

Y/N: "Oh! Well, I hope we get along."

Tae: "I'm sure we'll be the best of friends! That Jimin guy is our partner.. he's horrifying.."

Y/N: "Don't worry, I'll protect you!"

Tae: "Oh you don't need to.."

Jimin was annoyed that Taehyung was his partner cause they were from the same pack, the Midnight pack. Also with Namjoon, Yoongi, Hoseok, and Jungkook. All of them are his friends but they barely talk at school cause they have to act like they are scared of him like the others.

Y/N: "I won't let him hurt you. I'll steal his kneecaps."

Tae laughed so loudly that the attention was on both of you now. You honestly hated having the attention on you. So you glared at everyone.

Y/N: "Can't you guys focus on yourselves?!"

Everyone looked away and went back to whatever they were doing. Well, almost everyone.. Jimin was looking at you still, satisfied by your actions. You felt that someone was still watching you and you looked up to see Jimin.

Tae: "Wow.. you're just as scary as Jimin."

Y/N: "Well, I'm the better version of him I guess."

Tae giggled at your words. He totally agreed with you though. He adored your goofiness. You dragged Tae to Jimin so you can discuss about the project. Jimin and you stared at each other for a bit until Taehyung interrupted.

Tae: "What is this scary era around you two? Are you guys enemies already?!"

You & JM: "Yes!"

Tae: "awe.. you guys are so alike though.."

You & JM: "How?!"

You guys realized that you guys are saying the same things and got annoyed at each other.

You & JM: "Stop copying me!!"

Tae laughed again and you guys decided to go to Jimin's house later today so you guys can have more time together while deciding. He gave you his address and walked away like it was no big deal. The bell rang a few minutes later and it was time to eat lunch and you went with Taehyung and Jisoo. They were eating while talking to you but your attention went to Jimin that's sitting alone at a huge table.

Y/N: "Let's invite Jimin to eat with us."

Jisoo: "Are you insane?! He wouldn't!"

Y/N: "You can't predict the future Jisoo. I'm going to see if he will."

You come closer to his table and once you were there he immediately said something.