Friends

You looked at him with confusion but he looked at you with a smile. You opened your window.

Y/N: "What are you trying to do? Break into my house?!"

JM: "We have school today and I decided to walk you, just making sure you won't tell anyone."

Y/N: "Aish.. wait there."

You ran to your bathroom and got dressed. You were so excited to go since you'll be walking with a wolf. You decided to wear this:

You went downstairs and saw Jin talking to Jimin on the couch

You went downstairs and saw Jin talking to Jimin on the couch. All the attention went on you once you entered though.

Jin: "I didn't know you would make friends Y/N!"

Y/N: "I can actually make friends unlike you."

Jin gasped, offended. You and Jimin left first.

JM: "Why did you go into the woods late at night, dumbass."

Y/N: "I just wanted to explore places I've never been too."

JM: "Hop on my back."

Y/N: "What?! Why?!"

Jimin grabbed you and ran really fast like a blink of an eye.

Y/N: "gee thanks Wolf."

Jimin: "Hm. Don't say Wolf or Werewolf. Call me Jimin for god sake."

Y/N: "Okay Werewolf."

You walked away after sticking your tongue out at him. He pulled you back holding your wrist and whispered in your ear.

"If you tell anyone, I won't hesitate to take you away from your brother."

You were shocked by his words and yanked your wrist away.

Y/N: "I won't!"

You ran away blushing and looking like a tomato and started complaining about yourself.

"Why does he have to do this to me?!"

"Does he not know how much my heart fluttered when he pulled me close?!"

"He's so seductive!!! Ughhh!"

Jimin was behind you reading your thoughts and he stopped and turned around before you turn around and notice he was there.

"Cute.." Jimin thought while walking around the halls. Tae was behind him and he still haven't noticed him because of his thoughts of you.