Lie.

You and Jimin turned around and you were shocked to see your childhood best friend there and Jimin seemed to know him too.

Y/N: "Jungkook-ah!!"

Jungkook and you hugged each other as Jimin just glared at JK.

Y/N: "Jimin, this is Jungkookie. You can call him JK for short though."

JM: "I know who he is."

JK: "I know who you are too."

You were a bit surprised to know that they knew each other too. You wondered why Jimin was so pissed at him though.
Jimin got this uneasy feeling in his stomach when you and JK hugged. He hated it so much but ignored it. But he didn't seem to like that JK is also from his pack.

JM: "Did you tell her..?"

JK: "Ah, not yet.."

JM: "Then tell her. She's your friend after all."

JK: "Oh.."

He took a deep breathe and sighed. You were confused.. you can also sense the intense era between them. You tilted your head as he was about to say something.

JK: " I'm a werewolf.."

Your eyes widened. You have known him for so long, and he's telling you now. You knew it was a huge secret but part of you hoped he trusted you enough. You scoffed.

Y/N: "Wow, I just attract wolves everywhere I go now don't I."

JM: "Yes you do. There's more than just us."

Y/N: "I wouldn't be surprised if I meet them later on."

JM: "Yeah.." he laughed. You honestly found that very cute.

Y/N: "You should laugh and smile more often

Y/N: "You should laugh and smile more often.. you look adorable and more soft."

JK: "He is the definition of soft now that you're around."

JM: "Yah, I'm just happy to have a friend. I trust her."

JK: "You sure do."

JM: "mhm.."

You were happy to know that you are the first to make friends with him. You and Jimin were hanging out for the whole day but JK was there "third-wheeling" Jimin seemed pretty upset ever since JK decided to come along.

Y/N: "Jimin why are you so pissed today.."

JM: "No reason."