„Police"

You were so shocked at first, but then you kissed back after a few seconds.
He held your waist and you put your hands behind his neck.

~

After a few more seconds, you and Jimin broke the kiss as a saliva string was connected to both of your lips. Jimin looked away blushing as you just smiled at him.

JM: " Ah! My heart feels like it's gonna explode! I can heart my heartbeat through my ears!!" He panicked.

You laughed at his reaction as he shoved you lightly and ran across the hallway screaming "I'm gonna die"

JM: "I'm gonna-"

You grabbed his wrist before he screams the same thing for the 49th time.

Y/N: "Calm down! You're not going to die! It's normal to feel like that when you love someone!"

Jimin stopped and sighed in relief while hugging you.

JM: "Did that answer your question?"

Y/N: " So you're saying..that you lied that you didn't like me but you did?"

JM: "Yeah!"

You smiled brightly and hugged back.

JM: "Oh by the way.. your brother is coming back in a week.. I was wondering if you guys wanted to stay with me and the members of the pa-"

Y/N: "I'm fine with it! We just need to convince him to live with us."

JM: "Well since you're staying here, I think he will too."

Y/N: "We'll see if I'm gonna move in or not, cause I don't want to leave my brother lonely."

JK: "Doesn't he have his 'handsome' face to keep him company?"

Everyone laughed hard at JK's statement. You agreed with him between giggles.

Y/N: "I...so..agree!"

JM:"But anyways, sure we will wait for his decision but until then, what is your decision on my confession?" He blushed shyly while asking.

Y/N: "I reject!"

Jimin's heart sank and he looked down sadly. Suddenly, you pounced on him and gave him a hug.

Y/N: "I was kidding~! Of course I'll be yours. Mr. Bad, Mean, Wolf!"

JM: "Okay okay I get it I am a little mean but you don't have to rub it in!"

Hobi: "Are you sure that you aren't just nice to Y/N and mean to everyone else?"

JM: "Shut up."

Namjoon: "ah, there's the real Jimin."

You giggled while Jimin just face palmed.

Y/N: "Well, I'll get going now! We have school tomorrow anyways."

Everyone waved goodbye to you as you walked out the door but when you were about to open your door to your car, someone beats you to it. Park Jimin.