27

dear donghyuck,

dear donghyuck,

i am sorry about yesterdays letter... i didnt really think about how... harsh? it seems until today.

but still, you are so stupid.

why didnt you listen to me?

i told you LET JAEMIN DRIVE

but no you decided you should drive. its fine its fine. not like anyone was hurt... badly.

i mean jaemin may have a sprained ankle and jeno may have pulled a ligament in his wrist saving jaemin from flying and i may have multiple scratches and bruises and a sprained wrist (thankfully not my dominant hand)

but hey, you only came out with one scratch :D

at least we only spun out and the car wasnt flipped :/ i mean if me and jaemin managed to sprain something and jen pulled a ligament (god help him because i have never heard him shout like he was in the hospital and mans cant use that wrist for at LEAST a month)...

if we flipped the car a lot would have been broken.

i guess i wont blame you entirely, jaemin did make a big deal about the bunny in the road, but like i also said something afterwards then you freaked out and yah... the rest is history

but seriously my mom is pissed. i got home yesterday and i wasnt joking, she isnt going to let me out of the house unless she takes me there.

i cant even drive myself (i mean until my wrist is okay i cant anyways)

at least we can still hang out for the last few days of spring break, we just have to do it at one of our houses with a parent present.

i hope we do it at your house because at least your mom respects us enough to go and hang out in your room instead of the living room.

we can be alone at your house

not mine.

or i guess jaemin and jenos as well, but umm they are both more hurt than us so...

if jaemin hadnt have come forward to tell you about the bunny he wouldnt have gone flying backwards... somehow? managing to not only sprain his ankle but pull jenos wrist? (i mean i didnt look back we were spinning the fuck out i didnt wanna break my neck)

damn this man is magical let me tell you

♡♡♡

i love that you worry about me

when the car finally stopped spinning the first thing you did was ask if i was okay, even with jaemins small cry (still cant believe jeno didnt even feel his wrist until we got to the hospital for me and jaemin)

you didnt even care about the fact you literally had blood running down your face from hitting your head on the door when spinning out, you just wanted to know if i was okay

thank you for that hyuck, i really felt loved in that moment (so loved i didnt even realize i was hurt)

i love you hyuck

your dying friend,
renjun

your dying friend,renjun