Black Lives Matter (Rant)

Black Lives Matter

Yes, all lives matter but in this moment black lives are more important because they are the ones being attacked more. I mean all lives do matter but are white people (no offense sorry if some is taken but it is just the truth) being stepped on the neck by a police officer and getting murdered for 'signing a check wrong' when the check was good. Are they being shot at for eating skittles because of the color of their skin. Are they being shot at by the police because they thought they had a weapon. The police don't even check to make sure they just assumed that it was a weapon and shot. The irony is that police officers are supposed to keep us safe but instead they are killing us. They are supposed to bring justice but instead they are doing crimes. They are supposed to enforce the laws but how can they when they don't even follow the law. They literally 'forget' our rights if we are not white. Just because we are not white doesn't mean that we are a danger. Many white people have also committed crimes but they just go to jail but when somebody who is black commits a crime they usually get killed. This needs to stop. Black lives also matter.

Why Are We Racist?

I really don't get it. I mean why is being racist even a thing. Who made that term and who was the first person to act racist because I want to know what was going through their brains at that moment. Did they feel the need to make the other person feel bad about themselves just to feel superior because they felt threatened by them. Or did they just think "I'm better than them". Like what was going through their minds I honestly want to know. What made them think that they are 'better' or more 'special' than the other person. They should not have acted in that way because it isn't right. I mean just because the other person isn't the same color as you or has a characteristic that you don't have doesn't make them any less special. That difference is what makes them special in their own way because they have something that makes them unique. That means that being a different color isn't something bad because you look different. Instead it is a way to show that you are unique and special in your own way.

********************************

Not all police men are racist but I was talking about the general polices. Also not all people who are white are racist. A lot actually support the BLM movement so don't go thinking that very white person is racist because that's just like the belief that everybody who's not white is dangerous.

June 30, 2020

-D.G