Chapter Two

Weird Thing Of The Chapter: I was going to use an edit for the cover but most of them had such crack-head energy that they were epicc but I didn't want to do that bc they were also all really, really weird. Also, Boring Sol doesn't like them :(

No I don't have DID, I'm just way dumber at 3am, which is when I wrote this entire fic.

"This is really awkward." I laugh as the Uber starts to move. "Nice to meet you I guess."

Oli laughs too. "This isn't really an ideal situation, is it?"

"I don't end up in a lot of 'ideal' situations." I joke, putting air quotes around 'ideal.'

There's a few seconds of extra-awkward silence. I hum along with the song on the radio. Scott's singing along in the backseat, Lizzie's humming too, and Oli's singing too.

They both sound good but I don't say anything because I just met them, and this meeting has already been weird enough, considering my current situation.

I'm the first out of the car when we arrive at McDonalds, followed by Lizzie. Everyone else gets out too, the back seat people get out last.

We order food then go sit down. Lizzie, Callum, and Lauren stay at the front to pick up our food when it's ready.

Everyone gets in a booth together. Scott is on one end, then Lauren, then Yammy, then me, then Oli, and space at the end for Lizzie, Callum, and Joel when they get here.

"Stuck together again, huh?" Oli jokes.

"Seems like you just can't escape me." I laugh. Yammy pokes me, then winks when I look. I punch her shoulder playfully.

"Yammy, I swear..." I hiss into her ear. She laughs.

"Okay guys, I have a whole tray of chicken nuggets for you all." Lizzie laughs, putting it down. "Claim your food."

I get my nuggets and most of us begin to eat. Joel and Callum come back with trays for burgers and fries and whatnot. I get my fries and just chill while everyone else talks, trying to get an idea of their personalities.

After dinner we all head back to the hotel, this time I convince Yammy to sit in the front seat so I can sit on her lap instead.

Everyone else hangs out in the lobby for a little with a few other YouTubers, but I head up to Lizzie and I's room to shower. I shower, get dressed in my pajamas -- a tanktop and really soft athletic shorts, -- wash my face, and brush my teeth. I heard the door a while ago so I assume Lizzie is back.

"Hey, Li- wait what?" I say as I step out only to see Oli sitting on Lizzie's bed.

"Lizzie and I switched rooms, unofficially of course, so she can room with Joel. She said you'd be okay with it." He says, "I can switch with someone else if you aren't."

"No, it's fine." I say, grabbing my phone off my bed. No texts or calls from Lizzie.

Texts

N: what the frick Liz????

L: huh?

N: why didn't you tell me you switched rooms

L: oh sorry i didnt think youd mind

L: i can switch back if you want

N: no i dont care i just wish you'd warned me

L: oops ;)

N: i'm going to kill you tomorrow

"You good?" Oli asks.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I say, plugging my phone in and putting it down. I sit down on my bed and pull the sheets over me. "I'm just gonna go to sleep." I turn the light off and lay on my side, facing away from him.

"Are you sure you're not uncomfortable?" He asks again.

"It's fine, I just wish Lizzie had warned me is all." I tell him. "Good night."

"Uh, yeah. Good night Nessa."