Chapter 1: doesn't know...

Carlos POV;
It was just like every morning, I woke up, got ready and went to breakfast. Nothing really exciting has haven't recently and I wish something could happen. Uma, Harry and Gil now go to Aurdon with us and having them around is kinda annoying. They act like they own the school and they think there so popular. I guess I'm there friends but sometimes they piss me off.

I got ready for school and went to breakfast. Most times when I get there everyone is there but I only saw Jane. She was sitting alone so I decided to go sit with her. Jane is friends with everyone here and she's heaps nice to everyone. She's also in my class which is a great pleasure. We're best friends and I'm glad I am.

Carlos sat down next to Jane. "hey Jane, how are you today," I asked "hey Carlos, I'm great thanks for asking," she said. "Do you want to go to class?" I said. "Sure, let's go," she said. Jane packed up her things that were on the table then we walked to class. We first had art, I'm not really good at art but Jane's amazing. She once drew me a picture of dude and it was amazing. We walked together, we got there. Mal, Evie, Uma, Harry, Gil, Jay, chad, Doug, Audrey and Lonnie were already in there.

We sat down and we started drawing. We had to draw a rose and give it to a friend. I wasn't sure who I wanted to give it too. After we all finished drawing we decided to do a competition to see who's was the best. There was a 1st, 2nd and 3rd place award. "In 3rd place we have..... Carlos!" The teacher said. I got handed a box of chocolate which had all my favourites in it. "In 2nd place we have..... Mal!" The teacher explained. Mal got handed a box of candy. "In 1st place we have..... Jane!" The teacher explained. Jane got up, everyone was cheering. I was so proud of Jane because she's amazing at drawing. Jane got handed a trophy that said on it, 'The best artist' and a little box of candy and chocolate. She was so happy, I could see it in here. Harry got up and hugged her, they weren't dating or anything so I was confused. I kinda felt jealous even though I like Jane in a friend way. Jane sat down at the table and she looked at me and I just looked away. Jane must of knew I was jealous or something because she came up to me and said, "don't worry, I'll hug you too." she just laughed when she said it. She hugged me and I hugged back. I looked at Harry and Harry looked jealous. He probably likes Jane or something.