Chapter 3: find her...

Jane's POV;

I just ran to the enchanted lake, there was no one there. I sat down on a bench next to the lake. I was bored so I decided to start throwing rocks into the lake. I was just day dreaming about random stuff. I heard Evie, Mal and Uma saying "Jane." I quickly got up and started walking away then they saw me. I quickly ran as fast as I could. Thankfully they were all in heels and I didn't have shoes on so I could run faster. I ran to where everyone ate breakfast. Everyone was still there, I saw Carlos and Harry talking. I just looked away but I had to run to the other side of the room to get to the dorms. I quickly ran because Evie, Mal and Uma were right behind me. They kept saying "Jane," and I was getting mad. Carlos and Harry looked and they saw me running. They started running after me too. I got to my room then locked it quickly. They got to my door then knocked onto it. "Who's there," I said acting because I knew who was there. "Jane can Uma, Evie and Mal talk to you for a minute please," Carlos said. "Fine," I said. I got up and opened the door. Mal, Evie and Uma walked in. Before I shut the door, Carlos and Harry smiled at me. I couldn't help it so I smiled back. I shut the door, Mal, Evie and Uma sat on my bed. "So your probably confused why we're here, well we just wanted to ask you at question," Evie said. "Sure what is it?" I said, even though I knew what it was. "Who would you rather date Carlos or Harry?" They said. "Umm, I don't know. Why do you wanna know?" I said. "Don't tell anyone but they both love you so much and they both have a crush on you," Uma said. "Oh I expected that," I said. "Wait how?" They all said. "Well they act weird around and every time one of them hug me the other one looks like they get jealous," I said. "Yeah that sounds like them," Mal said. "Let's do something, try and make them jealous and see if they care," Evie said. "I don't think that's a good idea," I said. "Don't worry, all we have to do is give you a make over. Were doing your hair, putting makeup on you and putting you into a hella cute dress" Evie explained. "That sounds like a good idea and see how the boys react," Mal said. "Fine I'm down, let's do this," I said.

We walked to Evie and Mal's dorm. I sat in front of the vanity and Evie did her thing. Around an hour later Evie was all done. She put pink makeup for her eyes, a downwards braid, a white dress and pink shoes:

Hair;

Makeup;

Makeup;

Dress;

Heels;

Heels;

I looked in the mirror, I nearly cried I looked beautiful

I looked in the mirror, I nearly cried I looked beautiful. I'm so excited to see Carlos and Harry's reaction, hopefully they will be speechless. Evie, Mal, Uma and I walked to where most people hangout and where we always have breakfast. Carlos and Harry weren't there so Mal decided to call them. "Hey guys, can yous come to where we always eat breakfast?" Mal said on the phone. I heard them say "yeah sure, we're on are way." I was so excited but kinda nervous.

I turned away from the entrance so they couldn't see my face and only my back. Carlos, Harry and Jay walked into the room. "Here they come," Mal said to me. I didn't turn around because I was scared. "Hey Mal, have you heard from Jane?" Carlos said. They standed next to me and when they noticed me they were shocked. "Um oh, hey Jane," Carlos said quietly. "Oh hey Carlos," I said. I looked at Carlos and he was blushing bright red. I just smiled. "Hey Jane," I heard Harry say. "Hey Harry," I said back. Harry was blushing too. "You look beautiful Jane," Carlos and Harry said at the same time. "Oh thank you guys," I said while smiling. "So boys, what's up?" Mal asked. "Not much, you?" Jay said. Carlos and Harry were just looking at Jane. "Jane can I borrow you for a minute?" Evie said. "Of course," I said. Evie and I walked to the corner of the room. "Let's get chad here and get chad to take you somewhere to see what there reaction is," she said. "Sure let's do it," I said. Evie quickly called chad and he came straight away. Evie and I went back to the table. "Came here Jane, I need you," chad said. I looked at him and went up to him. He grabbed my arm and pulled me away. Carlos and Harry were just watching him pull me away. They were still blushing.

Carlos POV;

Jane looked so beautiful, I wish she was mine but she will hopefully be mine soon. When chad pulled her away, I felt upset and I wanted her to stay but that some times happens. I'm going to message Jane to see if we can do are home work together later. She's so smart and talented, I wish I had her talent. As I said before, I hope she'll be mine soon.

Harry's POV;

I was excited to see Jane but when she went away I felt upset. I have a feeling she's going to pick Carlos because there closer and they have know each other longer. I still hope she'll pick me though. I'll hopefully see her tomorrow at school. I love seeing her at school and every where I can.

Jay's POV;

I saw Carlos and Harry blushing at Jane. I knew they liked her but it was really funny seeing them blushing. I wanted to say something but I didn't wanna interrupt there talking. After Jane left I saw the disappointment in there eyes, it was really funny. A little while after Jane left everyone went back into there dorms. It was around dinner time so I decided to go to my dorm too.