Chapter 5: hard...

Jane POV;

It's hard not showing Carlos is my boyfriend. I wish everyone knew but were keeping it a secret right now. I got ready for school, I grabbed my bag and I ran to class. I quickly grabbed an apple for breakfast because I was nearly late. I got to class we had history. I was last there. Everyone was already in there and when I walked in everyone looked at me. I sat in an empty sit. Everyone was on the other side of the room so I was kinda alone but I didn't really mind.

The teacher kept asking everyone questions, nobody knew the answers so I kept answering. Everyone was surprised that I knew the answers. Then I heard the teacher ask Carlos a question, he didn't know the answer. I quickly messaged him the answer then he said it. "Yes that is right Carlos, good job," the teacher said. I just smiled.

The class was over, I quickly ran out of class because I got to get something from my dorm and I had to get my dance stuff because we have dance next. I was just stopped by Stephanie. She's one of the mean girls of the school. "Hey Jane," She said. "Hi, what do you want?" I asked. "So how's you and Carlos?" She said. "What, what do you mean?" I asked. "Everyone knows it, he likes you so much," she said. "Yeah I know he likes me," I said. "Oh really, that's nice. I better get going don't wanna be late for class. Bye Jane," Stephanie said. "Bye?" I said. I was so confused, I quickly got my dance stuff and went to class. I wasn't the first in class, Carlos and Evie were there talking. I put my bag down. "Hey Jane," they said. "Oh hey," I said. "How are you today?" Carlos said. "Not too bad I guess, what about you?" I asked. "Not bad at all," Carlos said. Everyone then walked in the class and the teacher said "I have given everyone partners to make a dance and preform at the school opening night."  We have a school opening night every year, I'm kinda excited for nervous. "So for the partners we have, Mal and Jay, Evie and Doug, Uma and Harry, Audrey and Chad, Lonnie and Gil and Jane and Carlos. I was really happy about the partners. I looked at Harry and he didn't seem to like the partners. He wanted to be my partner but I was happy being with Carlos. We had two weeks to pick a song and do a dance to it. For the rest of the lesson we did stretches and tried to get fit. I was so excited to start the dance and preform it and so was Carlos. It was the end of the lesson, it was time for lunch. I started walking to lunch then Carlos stopped me. "Wanna eat lunch together?" He asked. "Sure I'd love too," I said. We walked to lunch, we got are own table and sat down. We were just talking about random stuff. "It's kinda hard not telling people we're together because I would hug you and hold your hand but since we're keeping it a secret and if Harry finds out he will probably kill us. I would love to do heaps more things with you like hanging out in public," Carlos said. "Same I wish that too, it is really hard to keep it a secret," I said. "Yeah I agree, hopefully we can tell people soon though. By the way, does fairy godmother know yet?" He asked. "No but we could tell her," I said. "Yeah let's do it now," he said.

We walked to Fairy godmothers office. "Hey mom, can we tell you something?" I asked. "Sure what is it," she asked. I grabbed onto Carlos hand because I was nervous. "I was wondering if I'm aloud to date Carlos?" I said. "Of course you can, I think yous will look so cute together," she said and smiled. "Yay really?" We both said. "Of course," she said. "Thank you so much mom, I love you so much," I said. "I love you too," Fairy godmother said. We all gave each other a hug then walked back to class. We have art next.

Carlos POV;

I was so excited when Fairy godmother approved Jane and I to date. It was a dream come true and now I have to wait till Harry starts losing feelings for her. I'm planning on asking Jane on another date soon.