Chapter 4: truth...

Carlos POV;

I decided to message Jane to see if she wanted to do are home work together because i didn't really understand it and she did.

Carlos: hey Jane, are you busy later?
Jane: no I'm not why?
Carlos: could we meet at the library and could you help with my homework?
Jane: sure I'd love too, what time?
Carlos: around 3 if that's fine.
Jane: of course, see you later!

I was so excited when Jane said she could come. Harry's probably going to be jealous though but it's fine.

It hit 3 I quickly grabbed my stuff and I headed down to the library. Jane was already there, she was looking beautiful like always. "Hey Jane," I said. "Hey Carlos, what homework do you need help with?" Jane said. "I need help with the history work," I said. "Oh of course, let me help you," she said. I couldn't take my eyes of off her. She was just to cute. Thankfully Harry didn't come.

Jane and I finished the work. "Thank you so much Jane, it means so much to me," I said. "No problem Carlos, if you ever need help just call me or find me around. We packed up are stuff, I decided to take Jane back to her dorm. It was around 6 and she had to have dinner. We arrived at her dorm, "thanks Jane for the great day," I said then I hugged her. "Always Carlos, I'll see you soon," Jane said then hugged me. "Hey Carlos, how are you?" Fairy godmother said. "I'm great, how are you?" "I'm great too thanks Carlos, what are you having for dinner?" She said. "Not sure yet, what are you's having?" I asked. "We're having chicken and hot chips," she said. "Yum," I replied. "Wanna have dinner with us?" Fairy godmother said. "Sure I'd love too," I said. I looked at Jane and she seemed happy and excited. We walked into Jane's dorm and quickly dropped off her homework stuff then we went to fairy godmothers house.

We arrived there then we started eating at the table. It was only Jane, Fairy godmother and I eating there. Dinner was delicious, we all just talked about school and random stuff. "Thank you guys so much for dinner, it means so much," I said. "Of course Carlos, if you ever wanna have dinner with us just let us know," Fairy godmother said. "Thank you," I said. Fairy godmother left and she let Jane and I talk. We stayed in silence for a few minutes then Jane broke the silence. "Hey Carlos, can I ask you a question?" Jane said. "Of course, what is it?" I said. I was kinda nervous what she was gonna say. "Is it true that you and Harry both like me?" She said. I froze I just started blushing. "It's okay, you don't have to tell me," Jane said. "No I'll tell you the truth, Jane.." I said. Jane looked at me and blushed. "Fine, we do both like you and Harry and I keep fighting to see who get you first," I said. Jane froze and just smiled. "Oh is that true?" She asked. "Yeah it is true and I was scared to tell you," I said shyly. Jane grabbed onto my hand and just held it. We both looked at each other. "Carlos, I think I like you too but you can't tell Harry," Jane said. I looked into her eyes, "are you sure?" I asked. "I am and I've always liked you, I was just to shy to tell you," she said. I looked into her eyes again. She both smiled and blushed. I Leaned in and kissed Jane. Jane kissed back and it felt amazing. I was finally kissing my dream girl. We pulled away. We both just smiled and blushed. There was an awkward silence for a few minutes. "Jane can I ask you a question?" I asked. "Sure what is it?" She said. "Will you be my girlfriend but keep it a secret so Harry can't find out?" I asked. "Yes I'd love too Carlos," she said. We both hugged each other and then kissed. Jane and I decided to walk back to the dorms. I took her to her dorm. "I'll see you tomorrow Jane at school," I said. "Of course, bye Carlos," she said. We both hugged and gave one more kiss. Then I decided to leave. I was so happy.

Jane's POV;

I didn't know I like Carlos until now. Spending time with him felt great and I felt different around him. I knew he was the right person but I'm also scared about Harry. Hopefully he doesn't find out because he's probably going to kill Carlos or I.

I got ready to go to bed. I did my skin care routine and fell asleep.