Part 3 :)

Louis POV

Louis sighed as he got out of the taxi and looked around. Holmes Chapel didn't seem that extraordinary. To be completely honest Louis would rather be doing anything right now but he had to go and get ready for his interview.

"Louis come on! Your interview starts in an hour and we need to get you ready?" Em said quickly.

"Em I get i know it's your job to be my stylist but do I honestly need an hour to get ready? Can't I just go the way I am now?

Em studied the way Louis had dressed him self this morning and she studied his hair. She knew she could fix him up better but she also knew that Louis was tired and in a pretty bad mood. She sighed and gave in,

"Fine. I won't spend the hour but I'm only giving you 40 minutes. I need at least a good 20 minutes to fix your hair and makeup so I expect you here at 20 to 6. Got it?"

Louis smiled thankfully and started strolling down the streets as Em brought her bags and equipment to the hotel room.

He knew he didn't have long and he knew that he probably should be getting ready but he didn't care. As he was walking down the street he passed a bakery and the strong smell of bread and pastries intoxicated him as a woman pushed the door open to head inside. He decided to walk slower for a couple seconds just to enjoy the wonderful smell.

Suddenly his phone rang, he picked it up and checked the caller ID. He sighed and picked up the phone,

"Hello?"

"Hello Louis?"

"Hey Zayn..."

"Okay so basically once you're done with your interview we want you to head back home."

"What? But I just got here 30 minutes ago, do I seriously have to leave as soon as I'm done?"

"Sorry Louis but with the game next week we want you to get as much practice time as possible."

Louis frowned, stopping in his tracks,

"What game? I have a game next week?"

Zayn sighed on the other end of the line,

"Yes! Did you seriously forget?" Louis grinned sheepishly

"Sorry, my bad."

"Ok well I was just calling to warn you so don't expect to get home and collapse on your bed like you usually do."

"Okay thanks Zayn" he said and quickly hung up. Suddenly something crashed against him making him stumble forwards.

Harry's POV

"Sorry, I wish I didn't have to go but my friend is making me..." Harry said apologetically, keeping his head down. Barbara patted him on his back and chuckled,

"Nonsense Harry it's good for you! You get a day of work and you get to do something that doesn't have to do with work or school." Harry shrugged,

"I guess but football doesn't exactly interest me." He laughed. "Anyway I have to get going I'll see you all next week!"

"Bye Harry dear!" Amy said as Harry smiled and exited the bakery.

As he turned right to make his way to the car he looked down to retrieve his keys from his pocket his body slammed into someone else's making them both trip over their own feet.

"Oh my- I'm sorry, I am so sorry!" Harry said, clearly startled at his own actions. He helped the man up apologetically. 

He was about to apologize again when he came face to face with the boy in front of him. He seemed to be about the same age as Harry. He had striking ocean blue eyes and feathery brown hair that seemed to be sticking up in every direction. His cheekbones were highly defined and his nose was pointy and thin. He was carrying a startled and confused expression. Harry soon realized that he was probably confused because Harry was in fact staring at him.

Harry snapped out of his gaze and slowly said
"I- uh.... I'm sorry I didn't see where I was going. The boy nodded and muttered,

"It's all right". His voice was raspy and high pitched, but it still sounded quite manly. He gave Harry a small smile and walked off.

Harry stood there and thought about the strange encounter he just had. The boy intrigued him for some reason but he didn't know why.

He sighed, pushed the thought away and walked towards his car.

Louis POV

As Louis slowly walked back towards the hotel his mind was flooded by a pair of piercing green eyes. The boy that had just stumbled into him had bright green eyes and chocolate brown curly hair. His jawline was very defined and nicely framed his face.

He was pretty Louis thought to himself. As soon as he realized he thought that he frowned and shook his head, entering the hotel lobby.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Yayyyy Larry <3333
So my bad I'm not that great and description but yh ;)

Thoughts?
Recommendations?