Part 10 :)

Harry stirred in his seat and quickly unlocked his phone. He stopped for a moment and held his breath as he clicked on the notification. The message opened and Harrys eyes widened as he read the message.

From @ louistomlinson91
Hey Harry! Didn't think you'd actually text me! So, you a big fan of football? :)

Harry re read the quick message over and over again before releasing his breath. Louis' smiley face made him relax a little. He breathed out and thought of an appropriate reply. He wasn't a big fan of football. He barely knew the rules, he only went to the game because of Liam. (He wasn't complaining though, he got to properly meet Louis).

To @ louistomlinson91
I'm not the biggest fan, I went because my friend dragged me along. It was quite fun though.

He quickly clicked send and immediately regretted it. I should've added an exclamation point or a smiley face the message is too serious! He thought to himself. He started looking for ways to delete the message but Harry was completely incompetent with social media and technology. He has absolutely no idea how to delete a message. Before he knew it, the word 'seen' appeared underneath his message.

"Shit." He muttered. He soon saw three little dots appear next to Louis' profile picture. Trying to distract himself as the three dots kept appearing, he clicked on his profile picture and decided to look over his account. His profile picture was a picture of him kicking a ball, it was simple but it seemed to be a very professional photo.

He browsed the rest of his account. Most of his posts were group pictures with his team or a picture of landscape. However every so often he would post a picture of himself. Not a selfie but a picture taken by someone else, from a photo shoot probably.

One picture in particular caught his eye. Louis was standing against a plain wall, smiling slightly at the camera. He was wearing a light pink jumper and it seemed to be a couple sized too big on him. Harry thought he looked adorable. This was the first time Harry could get a good look at Louis without having to look down from constant embarrassment. He's very pretty. He thought to himself. (A/N picture at the top)

Suddenly a new notification popped up, showing that Louis had finally replied to his message. Harry pinched his lips together and opened the message.

From @ louistomlinson91
Aw that's a shame, I'll have to thank your friend for making you come though. And for making you sneak into the reporter area. How did you guys manage to not get caught throughout the entire game?

To @ louistomlinson91
I honestly don't know. His plan was completely insane. He honestly thought we could pass for reporters if we filmed the game with an iPhone.

From @ louistomlinson91
It might have been insane but it worked in the end didn't it? Well sort of. I kinda realized throughout the game. However I wasn't sure so when I came to ask you your reaction kind of gave it away.

Harry blushed. He realized it throughout the game which meant he had been watching Harry. A smile crept on to his face as he thought of an answer.

To @ louistomlinson91
Yeah I'm not the most gifted liar. What did I do to make you realize during the game?

From @ louistomlinson91
Nothing in particular, but every time I looked at you you seemed a bit out of place and confused hahah.

Harry cringed, he must of looked like a total idiot.

To @ louistomlinson91
Not the most gifted actor either, I must've looked completely stupid didn't I?

From @ louistomlinson91
I didn't think so, you looked very cute in my opinion. Like a lost puppy.

That's when Harry almost passed out. Holy. Fucking. God. He thought. Louis Tomlinson just called me cute.

Louis POV

Louis held his breath as he awaited a response.

"This was a mistake, I shouldn't have said that. I creeped him out. He probably thinks I'm so weird right now. Oh my fucking god WHY did I say that?! I don't know anything about him! NIALL! Why did you say it was a good idea?!?!"
Louis whined burying his head in his hands. Niall laughed and shifted on the couch so that he was facing Louis.

"No mate calm down!" He said patting his Louis' back. "This is a good thing, trust me! You just complemented him when he was feeling self conscious!"

"He probably wasn't even feeling self conscious! He was probably joking around and i probably scared him." Louis muttered into the  pillow he had head slammed into. Niall raised his eyebrows,

"Dude I didn't understand that cause your voice came out all muffled. But just in case you're blaming me, it isn't a bad thing. This is good. Just relax and when he messages back end the conversation in a sweet way. Then you have time to process how right I am and I'll have a break from your nervous rambling." He finished, turning back to his sandwich.

Louis' phone beeped and his head shot up, his heart racing.

From @ harry.styles
Yeah I know I am quite adorable. Thanks for stating the obvious. ;)

Louis smiled and began to shake Nialls shoulder as to get his attention. This resulted in Niall accidentally dropping his sandwich.

"Dude!" He protested looking up at Louis with annoyance in his eyes. Louis smiled up at him and showed him the screen.

"He sent a winky face Niall! A winky face!"

Niall bent down to pick his sandwich up, with a look of disgust as he got mayo on his fingers.

"Congratulations Louis...." he said sarcastically, "now do what I said, I want to finish my sandwich in peace...."

Louis turned his attention back to his screen and bit his bottom lip as he tried not to smile.

To @ harry.styles
Hahah sorry! ;)
I need to go, I have a busy day tomorrow. Goodnight Harry x

He inhaled a deep breath as he added the 'x' at the end. He waited for his response, and sure enough, a couple seconds later he received;

From @ harry.styles
Aw okay :(
Goodnight Louis x

Louis smiled happily and sighed as he put his phone down.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Okayyyyy! So a lot happened this chapter hahah! Any comments?
Also sorry I haven't been uploading often I'm on holiday at this place with no WiFi :(