Part 20 :)

HARRY POV

Harry fiddled with his fingers in his lap as Louis positioned his phone on the table, preparing for a live stream.

Louis must have noticed Harry's uneasiness because he sat down next to Harry and took both his hands in his.

"You okay baby?" he asked cautiously, with a hint of concern in his voice. Harry looked up and offered a small smile.

"Yes i'm okay, i'm just really nervous..."

"You sure you're ready to do this?"

Harry nodded and leaned in, pressing a longing kiss to Louis' lips, who smiled into the kiss.

"Yeah, i'm ready..." he replied. "Do you know what you're gonna say?"

Louis chuckled lightly,

"I have absolutely no idea, just gonna go with it." he replies before leaning closer to the phone and clicked the button 'start live stream'.

Both boys sat in silence for a couple seconds, waiting for more people to join. Harry bit his lip and looked down at their interlaced hands. He squeezed Louis' hand, who then gave him a comforting squeeze in reply. Louis took a deep breath and started,

"So i'm sure many of you have heard the rumors... about Harry and I and what our relationship is." he paused and glanced at Harry, who gave him a comforting smile. "Yes, Harry is my boyfriend. I love him very much and I want all the disgusting rumors that circulated a while back and that are still circulating now to stop. Harry means a lot to me, he's literally one of the most perfect people i know." he said looking over at Harry once again. Harry blushed, scooted closer to Louis and hid his face in his shoulder. Louis smiled fondly in response and chuckled. "As you guys can see he's a little shy. But anyway yeah we decided it was time we come public so that's all we really have to say... thank you guys!"

Louis leaned closer once again and stopped the live stream. He looked over at Harry who was still slightly blushing. Louis grinned.

(A/N this is not quite smut but its a described make out sesh so u can skip if it makes u uncomfortable)

He cupped Harry's face with both hands and firmly placed his lips on Harry's. Harry wrapped his arms around Louis' waste and pulled him closer and closer until they were pressed together standing up. Both of their lips moving in sync, enjoying the others taste. Louis swiped Harry's bottom lip with his tongue, causing Harry to shiver but grant him access anyway. When Louis slipped his tongue inside Harry's mouth a small moan escaped Harry's throat, causing Louis to kiss him more forcefully, wanting Harry to moan for him again, which he did. Harry pushed Louis onto the wall returning the kiss with the same amount of force. Louis soon flipped them over so that Harry was the one pressed against the wall and moved from his lips, to just underneath his jawline to his neck. Harry let out a mix of a whimper and a moan as he felt Louis' lips suck on his neck, probably turning the skin a shade of red.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N I don't write smut so i'll leave the rest of that to your imagination kids :) , you probably know where that was going hehe) 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*a couple hours later*

3RD PERSON POV

Harry chuckled as he hung up the phone.

"Who was it?" Louis asked, looking up at Harry who was sat on the couch as he laid his head in his lap.