Part 6 :)

Harry POV

As Liam and Harry tried their best to fit in with the rest of the reporters Harry's eyes were locked on the field. That was a lie, a certain player.

"Liam, who is player 28?" Liam looked over to Harry with an incredulous look on his face.

"That's Louis Tomlinson I was telling you about him earlier in the bathrooms!"

"I bumped into him back at home a couple days ago." Liam turned his entire body towards Harry and grabbed his arms on each side of his body.

"You bumped into him??? Are you sure it was actually him??"

"Yeah I'm pretty sure, I think he recognized me when he walked out here..." Harry said, his face slightly blushing as he looked down at his feet. Liam was quick to notice this and gave Harry a smirk, while nudging him with his elbow,

"Oooo, like what you see now do you?" He teased. Harry scoffed and tried to play it off. It didn't really work though. Harry turned his attention back to Louis, who was jogging across the field yelling orders to his team mates. Liam was the only one who knew about Harry's sexuality. Harry hadn't exactly come out but he never tried to hide it and was open about the situation. He knew that Liam knew he was bisexual. Same with his family.

Louis POV

Louis crouched down and attempted to regain his strength as the ball was being passed between his teammates towards the opposite side of the field.
He took a quick look around while catching his breath. A lot of reporters had their cameras faced towards him. He rolled his eyes. He wasn't even playing at that moment yet he got a lot of the attention. He didn't like it.

Suddenly, he locked eyes with the curly haired lad that he had seen earlier. He was next to someone else who also seemed to young to be a reporter, they both looked out of place. Louis chuckled. They're definitely not reporters. The taller one with curly hair realized Louis was looking at him and cringed, looking down putting a hand behind his neck.

Louis smiled. He liked him.

He got up and started jogging towards to the end of the field where the ball was being tossed around between the 2 teams. The opposite team held a good defense but Louis strength was attack, and he knew he could help.

He started running and just as someone from the opposite was passing to one of their teammates Louis swooped in and took control of the ball in the middle of the pass. The stadium exploded with cheers and if Louis wasn't so focused, he would have smiled and laughed.

He kicked the ball to his teammate, and took the opportunity that the attention wasn't on him anymore and swerved around people to get closer to the goal. He turned around and signaled for his teammate to pass the ball back. Thankfully no one saw and soon enough then ball was being tossed in his direction.

He took control of the ball once more and quickly positioned himself to score. He ran a little closer to the goal and held his breath as he used all his strength to kick the ball into the opposite side of the goal, so that the goalie wouldn't see it coming as much. The ball hit the nets at the back of the goal and the stadium erupted into cheers, all his teammates yelled and huddled around Louis jumping up and down repeatedly, congratulating him.

Louis took a quick glance towards the curly haired boy and saw him being engulfed in a hug by his friend who seems just as exited as his teammates. Louis felt a swerve of jelousy run through his veins. But why? He thought to himself, I don't even know the lad.
The boy had his eyes locked on Louis as he smiled.

He's quite cute. Louis thought to himself as he smiled back earning an embarrassed look from the boy. Louis laughed and turned his attention back to the game. Or most of it anyway, he couldn't get the boys cute smile and dimples out of his head. 
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
This chapter was so fun to write! :)

Thoughts?
Comments?