Chapter 43

CHAPTER 43

TALK

Dear Zyra,

I did write this so you would know everything, maybe it's too late but I hope you could forgive me. It's been years but I hope this will help you to have your peace.

Your dad never did leave us, we did, I did. I found out that I have sick years ago, and I wanted a divorce from your dad but he won't agree that's why we always fight. Your dad loves me truly that I can't take it imagining him in pain because of the thought of me dead.

I plan to leave so he would be able to move on at least, I can't leave you bevause you're my daughter kaya sinama kita. And I think it's a wrong move, it will always be. But I hope you could forgive me, but I'll understand if you're mad at me.

For years I was never been there for you, I was eaten by my sadness that I forgot to take care of you and realise that you were hurt too. Sorry for hurting your soft young heart. Sorry for bringing you so much fear.

I want to make it up to you but I think it's too late. The days before years ago that I started being happy was because my doctor did said that my sick started to be gone that's why I asked and see if what will your reaction will be.

And I see it, I see it. I see how I put anger in your heart for your dad. Don't be mad at him, tell him I love him and my sorry. Tell him that I can't take it seeing him in pain because of me that's why I did it.

I started to be happy in the thought that my sick is gone, but then weeks after that we did found out na mas lumala pala yun.

Sorry baby, forgive me. I love you so much and sorry for inflicting so much pain. Sorry because I can't see that you were hurt also. Sorry because I can't make it up to you.

Sorry for keeping you away from Ash, I see how happy you are with him. And sorry kasi because of me kailangan mo syang iwan. Sorry if I just always didn't think of you.

Sorry for being selfish, sorry will never be enough but I hope you could forgive me. I will always and forever love you and your daddy. Sorrry because I don't have the strenght to tell this in front of you.

Love,

Florence Gaffny Roces,
Your mama.

Tears didn't stop falling from my eyes.

I always hated the word sorry because for me it was just an excuse! but now I appreciated it.

Daddy should know this.

All of my life was a lie, oh my world why so fast? what's happening with you? what's happening with me? why are we in rush? are we in race? because if yes, I didn't know. Next time inform me.

I want to absorb everything. I love it, how mama did do way for me to know the truth and she did put it in something that is important to me that she's so sure that I will soon see.

Nahihilo na ako, hindi matigil sa pag buhos ang mga luha ko. Tumayo lamang ako ng marinig ang doorbell.

I wipe my tears, inayos ko ang sarili ko bago buksan ang pintian. It's a delievery boy. I did accept the food that's from Ash.

It smells so good, but I was irritated. Why he keeps on giving me food?

I get my phone and texted him.

Ako:

Stop sending me food.

I don't know why I suddenly irritated by it. I am eating the food that he gave ne, but I don't like it! I don't know. I can't understand myself.