Speechless

Welcome back guys and so sorry for not updating but I want to make it a habit to update once a week.
Requests are also open so you can comment right here or you can message me any ideas. Let's get into the chapter.

Josh Matthews looked around at the club realizing that it was everything besides what he wanted.
His friends told him that it would be some kind of magical experience being out since his father had died but it wasn't and he will never see it like that.

His eye caught a girl sitting aside waiting for someone or something.
She was wearing a baby blue dress with some nude heels while her blonde hair fell nicely across her back with the curls.
She had blue eyes and completely made Josh fall in love instantly.

"Lucas, who is that girl?" Josh asked and Lucas looked around seeing the young girl.
"Maya Hart. She's a performer here at the club and has her own dance studio," Lucas said and Josh looked at him.
"Wow," Josh said as the young girl walked on the stage.

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to this fine evening. My name is Maya Hart and I am pleased to be your entertainment for the night. This song I wrote a long time ago. It's about 2 people falling in love. But they didn't know about it. They did everything on purpose knowing they will fall in love," Maya said as music started to play.

"Your eyes crashin' into my eyes
Was I accidentally falling in love?
Your words didn't mean to heal the hurt
Were coincidentally more than enough
All these days I never thought
That I would need someone so much
Who knew?
But I don't think I ever planned
For this helpless circumstance
With you
You're scared, I'm nervous,
But I guess that we did it on purpose, on purpose, on purpose.
Baby, I know it's weird, but it's worth it
'Cause I guess that we did it on purpose, on purpose, on purpose
But I guess that we did it on purpose
My dreams running into your dreams
It's as if we wished on the same star
And my time changing all of your time
It's a "butterfly effect" on my heart
All these days I never thought
That I would need someone so much
Who knew? Who knew?
But I don't think I ever planned
For this helpless circumstance
With you (oh, oh, oh, oh)
You're scared, I'm nervous,
But I guess that we did it on purpose, on purpose, on purpose.
Baby, I know it's weird, but it's worth it,
But I guess that we did it on purpose, on purpose, on purpose.
Lost in darkness
You're my focus
Love me hopeless
But I guess that we did it on purpose
Lost in darkness
You're my focus
Love me hopeless
Oh, you're scared
You're scared, I'm nervous,
But I guess that we did it on purpose, on purpose, on purpose.
Baby, I know it's weird, but it's worth it
'Cause I guess that we did it on purpose, on purpose, on purpose
Lost in darkness
You're my focus
Love me hopeless
But I guess that we did it on purpose
Lost in darkness
You're my focus
Love me hopeless
But I guess that we did it on purpose."

Josh looked at the young performer not knowing that eventually she would even sound so good.
Yes she was absolutely gorgeous but he never knew that one girl could have that power over her voice.

Maya stepped off the stage immediately catching the eye of the young guy sitting with Lucas and Farkle.
She smiled as she looked to where her best friend was sitting going over to her.

"Addi, why is this getting so much more difficult each time? I don't have any inspiration for music anymore," Maya said as het best friend looked at her.
"You will," Addi said as Lucas and Farkle made their way closer.

"Good job, Maya," Lucas said giving her a hug.
"Thanks, Luke. Who is this?" Maya asked brushing her hair away causing Josh not to have a single word.
"Looks like my friend is absolutely speechless. Josh Matthews. And this is my cousin, Maya," Lucas said causing Josh to look at him.
"Please to meet you, Maya," Josh said shaking Maya's hand immediately feeling something go through him.

It was like nothing before and he knew this was a feeling which would leave him speechless each time.