Meeting glados

Action or sounds=*PUNCH KICK BAM POW BOOM *
TALKING="hi" THOUGHTS=<frag>
SHOUTING="MOTHER FRAGGER!!" (Metacons are from CreatorAja)
Author's note=(hi bye👋)

3rd POV

Y/N was dragging lockdown to the cell block of the ship who was really heavy due to fatigue after the fight, he eventually got to a cell but realized that the ship doesn't have him in its database and the cells open via hand/servo recognition........well there's no harm in trying

Y/N POV

Y/N:<all i have to do is put my hand on the pad, I mean what's the worst thing that could happen,*imagines machine gun turret shooting him to pieces*that might happen>*out loud* "okay Y/N calm down all you have to do is put your hand/servo on the pad" *places hand/servo on the pad*

3rd POV

As Y/N places his hand/servo on the pad he hears shifting thinking it's a turret he ducked after the shifting stops he looks up to see

(It's opening and its black with a little gray )

Y/N POV

Y/N:"that's awesome, but i don't want to waste time."*grabs lockdown by his feet\peds and starts dragging him into a cell*"alright time for a refill plus a recharge/sleep ."

(The reason he needed a recharge was because it's been three weeks since he first found the cave the egg and the ship and he hasn't slept/recharged and had just been surviving on small red energon dosages)(also the cell lockdown is in has a field around it that shuts down any and all cybertronian weaponry it also has a slot that opens up and lets a cube of energon fall onto the floor )

(How red energon will work in my story will almost be the same as the original, except if you take a very small amount of it you won't be super fast you will however have more than optimal functionality for example: you will be stronger and faster than normal but only about ten percent of a full dosage you'll also have pass optimal brain/processor power)

TIMESKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY HIT (dbs) CLOCKWORK (ben10 alien)AND RED ENERGON(gotta go fast on steroids)

3rd POV

It has been three days (btw Y/N went to sleep/recharge for three days ) since the scuffle between Y/N and lockdown Let's see what those two are doing lockdown is in his cell is currently eating a energon cube and Y/N was headed to the refinery to get a full tube of energon and a small dosage of red energon to inject himself with.(no he isn't an addict)

Y/N POV

Y/N:"my spark feels refreshed"*walking into the control room*"whats going on with the computer"*see's that that the computer is downloading something called GLADoS*bar hits one hundred percent*

3rd POV

As the loading bar hits one hundred there is a bright light Y/N can be seen covering his eyes/optics

When the light dies down Y/N is staring at the huge monitor in front of him to which the image stares back

Y/N POV

Y/N:•_•

GLADoS:•_•

Y/N:•_•

GLADoS:•_•

Y/N&GLADoS:*yelling*"WHAT THE FRAG"!!!