Neural link soldiers and metacon hatchling

Action or sounds=*PUNCH KICK BAM POW BOOM *
TALKING="hi"      THOUGHTS=<frag>
SHOUTING="MOTHER FRAGGER!!"  (Metacons are from CreatorAja) Author's note=(hi bye👋)

previously on dragon ball-scrap wrong script*AHEM*previously on-you know what fuck it*pulls out megaphone*ACTION!!!!

Y/N POV(two minutes after screaming curses)

Y/N: "<deep breaths Y/N deep breaths> okay what are you well I know you're an ai But who created you and why did the ship download you"

GLADoS: "I was created by alchemist prime,(actual prime by the way)as for why this ship downloaded me I do not know how or why but maybe you could find out."

Y/N: "how in the frag am I supposed to find out how you were downloaded."

GLADoS: "we would do it via a neural link in doing so we would see each other's memories if you don't want to I understand privacy is important"

Y/N:......."alright I'll do it"

GLADoS: "ok I understand-wait what why?"

Y/N: "because you were there during the Unicron war so you know a lot about Cybertron plus I'm not just gonna leave somebody that's in need of my help"<why do I feel like I'm forgetting something>

GLADoS: "thank you also before we do this I see you are not registered in the ship database would you like to register"(this sounds like something a cashier would say)

Y/N:*gasps in realization*"that's what I came in here to do"

3rd POV

As Y/N says that a hand/servo scanner along with an eye/optic scanner first he puts his hands/servos on the hands/servos scanner after that is done he moves on to the eye/optic scanner and lets the thing scan his eyes/optics

Y/N POV

Y/N: "hey GLADoS is it done"

GLADoS:*super robotic voice*" downloading at 20% estimated time till completion thirty minutes room's you have access to, cell block infirmary refinery armory storage fuel room and the hanger "

Y/N: "aw come on what am supposed to do for thirty minutes"

Y/N: "oh I know I don't have an alt mode yet, and there should be some flyers in the hanger"

TIMESKIP 1 minute at the docking bay

3rd POV

as Y/N enters the hanger he sees tons of old aircrafts that are either missing wings or just have a lot of dents in their hulls. ( btw these aren't cybertronians just old aircraft's that didn't survive whatever the frag happened)

while Y/N was looking around he sees a partially destroyed jet(it's only missing a wing)so he decides to scan it and looks to see he's shedding,? when he is done he transforms into this