❤️11❤️

Hy guys. I put this song here because I love his vocals, I don't really think that it will go along with the story but just try it out. I so love his voice...

"Hey."

"Oh hey Liv," I answered giving her a smile.

It was a Monday afternoon and I was at my locker, about to go for lunch.

"I want to introduce you to some people," she grinned pulling me across the hallway to the lunch area.

"Guys this is Raven, the girl who saved my life that night."

Everybody smiled at me and I smiled back, "Nice to meet you all."

"Uhm, why don't you just sit with us?" Liv asked holding my arm.

I hesitated, "I have to get to my friends."

"Oh," she said disappointed.

As much as I wanted to sit with them, I had friends too that I wanted to sit with. I gave her a smile and walked across the room to where Kia and Tia were sitting.

"Nice for you to join us," Tia said not looking up from her phone.

I rolled my eyes and sat down.

"Look," Kia whispered. I turned and looked at a corner of the room. Jason was sitted there, half looking at his phone and half listening to what a friend of his was saying. Kia grinned and winked at me. Just then my phone buzzed.

Jason - You look beautiful...

I blushed and looked at Kia who was now giggling. "Shut up!" I whispered before answering back.

Me - You don't look so bad yourself.

Now Kia was laughing and Tia looked up from her phone glaring at us suspiciously. I pinched her arm and she bit her bottom lip,stopping herself from laughing again. I was going to kill her one day. I then turned to Jason who was now smiling sweetly at me and frowned at him. Kia nudged me, and I looked at her direction. Rey.

"Care to explain?" she said folding her arms while looking over at Jason who was now totally listening to his friend.

"Don't need to," I sighed, biting on my apple.

"Raven..."

"Renee... Are we back to square one? Trust? My truth?"

"What did he say," she asked glancing at my phone.

"Nothing,"  I quickly answered hiding it.

"Dare get any closer to him or even develop feelings, Rave I promise I will kill you."

"Wow, seriously?"

"Dead serious," she answered glaring at me.

I really hated it when jealousy took over her.  She always had this scary side to her when she became jealous.  It started when mom bought me a doll she had always wanted because I was the good twin. But, all hell broke loose.  She'd pull my hair, scratch my face, slap me hard.  Break things and quickly blame it on me.  At that time, I couldn't recognize her as my sister anymore.  I had a lot of bruises in the past because of her jealousy and if I brought that side of her back, I might have never seen the light of day.

(After school)

"Lookey here," comes a voice from behind me.  It was Brittney.

I rolled my eyes and tried to walk away but her and her minions blocked my path.

"What do you want from me?"

Brittney laughed sarcastically, "Oh sweetie, there is nothing I'd ever want from a low class girl like you."

Then why was she bothering me?

"I just wanted to say..." she sighed walking closer to me and I stepped back crashing to my locker. She raised her hand and began choking me.

"Stay away from Jason."

"Let go of me," I choked.

"I will fucking kill you if you don't. Stay away from him." then she finally let go and I gasped for air.

"Don't mess with me dear," she smiled ever so sweetly before walking away.

Ugh, I hated her with all my lifelife and worse, I had totally forgotten that I have a competition with her for singing.  The best I could do was to give up but something urged me to just participate. 'You'll never know unless you try right?' This competition was either going to be a lesson learnt or a blessing. And another thing for sure, I was not going to stay away from Jason just because of her threats.  The reason of being friends with Jason was only for Rey. I would somehow make them like each other, then they start dating and all will fall into place.  I was seriously doing Rey a huge favor and she didn't realize it, but she would thank me soon enough.

"Rave come on!" Kia says waving her hand frantically in the air.  I sigh and join her, as we both wait for the bus. Rey had gone for a sleep over and mom had a night shift so that meant I was crashing at Kia's house. Tia too had gone for a sleep over and their parents had gone out for two days.

We arrived at her house and immediately started doing homework, of course after changing. It was 5.30 at that time and we finished at 6.45.  When you are a school genius it doesn't take that much time to finish your work because you don't think, you just know the answer.

"Sandwich?" Kia offered.

"Mhm."

"So when is Jason going to ask you out again?"

I glared at her, "We aren't dating. I'm doing this for Rey."

"Rave sometimes, things don't always go the way you plan you know. You might develop feelings for him and he too might develop feelings and you fall in love and..."

"Woh, stop right there. I'm not the dating type first of all, and second of all, he'd never fall me, trust me the stars would fall from the sky and thirdly, this plan is going to work."

She rolled her eyes and sighed, "I need to be there when you get your first kiss. And I will surely take photos and rub it in your face because I.Was.Right."

Yeah right, my plan was going to work.  It had too...

Hy hy, I have finally finished this chapter.  Big thanks to my eighteen followers. Thanks so much for the follow and the next chapter is coming soon, I will be publishing bit by bit until I finished.  Till next time.  Xx