✨✨✨

A bit about me.

As you know I'm thirteen
I love writing stories.  A lot.
I love music.  It always takes me to another universe.  It takes all my worries away and gives me hope.

I like gospel and pop music, and maybe some love songs by Dolly Parton or Whitney Houston.

I've got two older sisters and a big brother so that makes me the last born.  And I love being the last born.

I've got four best best friends, one of them is a writer here.

Cupcake-chan07 check her book out.  You will love it.

The talents I have realized realized so far is writing and music.  Though at most of the times, I get bored easily and just give up.

The only social media platform I am in is this app.  If it is a social media app😁.  I don't like social media that much, don't know why.  But my sister introduced me to this app because she saw how much I loved writing so here is am writing a story and everyone gets to read it.  This app is fun though, it introduced me to other books other than the usual books I know.

I love comedian actors, like Kevin Hart.  Eddie Murphy, Martin Lawrence or Leon Schuster.  Their movies are the once that make me laugh a lot.

I like making new friends, no matter what race you are.  It's fun to talk to someone other than the people I'm used to.

Anyways, I'm bum out of ideas for my next chapter, please feel free to help me.
I'll dedicate it to you😘