❤️15❤️

(Raven's POV)

"Why are you avoiding me," I yelled following Rey to her room.

"Am I?" she asked raising her hands as she plumped down on her bed.

"Yeah you are and I don't know why."

"Raven don't you dare act all innocent with me, I see you getting close to my crush. You talking a lot lately you HUGGING a lot lately. Now here I was telling my sister my love life, trusting her… Only to realize she has been back stabbing me the whole time!"

"Rey…"

"No excuse will work this time. I don't care what you say because anything that comes out of that mouth is nothing but a lie. A huge total lie. And you know what? I hate you.  I hate you for being a fox in a sheep's clothing, I hate you for hurting me so deeply yet you act so innocent. I. HATE  YOU!!!"

I stared blankly at her. 

"Please leave Raven…JUST LEAVE," she roared with tears in her eyes.

"Rey I'm so…"

"You little… just get out. Get out now!!!" she yelled crying, throwing pillows at me and I had no other choice but to leave.

She banged the door behind me and I fell to the floor, my back against the door.  I could hear sobs. What had I done?  I made my sister cry, I broke her heart.  She trusted me with her heart and I broke her trust.  Who knew getting involved with Jason would cause such trauma. I couldn't hold myself any longer and I burst into tears.  I burried my face in my legs and sobbed. Was I developing feelings for him? Because I was always talking to him and…The kiss!

"This is the worst day of my life," I mumbled in between sobs.

(Jason's POV)

"Dude you are seriously falling for her," Cole grinned slapping my arm.

"No I'm not. We're just friends,"

"Yeah right. Everybody uses that excuse when they are in love," he said laughing.

"I'm not falling for her. My heart is with Brittany and it will always be."

"You can't lie to me you know?"

I rolled my eyes and collasped onto my bed.

"She's amazing. She's just… she's not like the people I've met before," I sighed.

"There comes the dreamy look. Soon enough you'll start imagining her everywhere," he said sarcastically.

"Shut up," I answered and we both laughed.

"What?"

Cole turned around and there on the door stood dad.

'Oh Gosh…'

"What is this is hear of you falling for this Raven," he asked fuming.

"It's nothing dad, Cole is in love with her," I quickly said motioning my head at Cole and he got the message.

"Yeah, uhm… He was just telling me what he thinks of her you know. I mean who knows, one day we might get…"

"Don't give me that nonsense," dad said brushing him off.  "I heard everything."

Cole and I both exchanged looks.

"Stay away from that girl. I don't want you ruining your relationship with Britt."

"Ugh dad,"

"Im not asking you I'm commanding you. Stay away from her."

"No! dad. I don't want to," I replied standing up. "Why is it that you fell in love with mom and nobody was against your love…"

"Don't you dare bring anyone in this," he replied raising his index finger and pointing at me.

"Love is love dad. And I've fallen in love with Raven," I said calmly and Cole gave me a proud look.

"What did you say?" he said in an angry tone.

"Bob…" mom said appearing and placing a hand on dad's shoulder.  "you can't always control his life."

I looked at mom with thankful bright eyes.

"But he is supposed to be with Brittany," he roared, "we made this arrangement a long time ago and he is to stick…"

"To heck with the arrangements or whatever. I want my son to find true love, and if it's this Raven," she said walking to me.   "so be it. She's a nice girl compared to that Brittany."

"I won't allow this under my roof!"

"I also have a say in this house!" mom declared "and this time you will NOT do anything about it. Let him be Bob."

Dad gave me a warning look and walked away.

"Mom you the best," I said hugging her.

"Yeah Mrs J," Cole answered joining in.

Mom smiled and pinched my cheeks.

"I really love that girl," she said walking out.

"This is great," Cole said as we did our secret handshake.  "Now you have to confess your love to her."

I rolled my eyes.  I can't believe he was my best friend.

(At school)

"Hie," Jason said as I closed my locker. He was wearing his basketball track suit and a head bandband whilst carrying a basketball.

"Hie," I replied.

"Yout eyes look swollen, are you okay?"

"Yeah I am," I said rubbing my eyes.

"We need to talk." we both said in unison then blushed.

"You start," I said to him.

"Ok uhm…" he scratched the back of his head.

"I've never known you. I never really noticed you some time back. And the fact that you risked your own life for my sister's was something I could never thank you enough for."

I looked at him in confusion.  Where was he going with this?

"Look I have only known you for a few weeks and it might seem crazy but… I'm falling for you."

I stared at him dumbfounded.  What?  Did I hear straight?  I was dreaming, this had to be a dream but when I pinched myself I realized this was reality.  Oh My Gosh.

"Jason…" I started as he squeezed my hand.

"I can't do this."

"Do what?"

"This," I said waving my hand at the both of us.

"My sister has a crush on you and I intended on getting you two close but instead I was the one getting close to you and now I'm losing her over you!" I said through gritted teeth as I hit his chest but he didn't move.

"My sister has a dream of being you and I was making myself a godmother and trying to fulfill her wish but my plan backfired because now instead you are falling for me and not her."

"So you don't feel anything at all?" he asked and I could see hurt in his eyes.

"I just… I don't know."