ForthBeam

After that not so funny joke from Forth, we keep talking for a bit. He still holds my hand tight. Leaning against the truck, we look up at the sky and talk about the stars and some unnecessary things before we head back to our friends.

Around midnight, everybody head back to our quarters and lay down. After a couple of minutes, everybody was asleep. Everybody but me.

I want to sleep. The day was so long and stressful, so I'm exhausted at this point. I try to calm myself down, just lay there for a while, but nothing works to knock me off and let me finally sleep. I turn over to lay on my back. Furthermore, I found a comfy position, yawn once and sigh.

„Can't sleep?"

Of course, he's awake. I look over to my right. His face is turned towards mine. Even in the dark, I can see that his eyes are focused on my face. He's staring at me with a little smirk on his face. Before I can get lost in his beautiful eyes, I turn back to look at the ceiling. I close my eyes again, try to control my breathing and my beating heart.

„Was about to."

It was quiet for some time. I can feel Forth moving beside me. I think he moves closer to me, maybe a bit too close. Not only that, but I can feel his heat already and my heart skip another beat. I'm still amazed how quick he become such a big part in my life. He also has an embarrassing, huge effect on me. He is only inches apart from me and my heart is beating like crazy. Every time.

„Wanna lay on my chest?"

I instantly feel my cheeks turn dark red. I hope nobody, and with nobody I mean Forth, could see that. But it is almost too dark in here, so no one will notice.

„It might help."

Seriously? My heart skips another beat and is now beating faster than before. What should I respond to that? Should I risk it and snuggle into him, or should I reject him? Do I even want to? Am I crazy now?

If I'm being honest to myself, yes, I have feelings for Forth. Since we're spending more and more time together, something has changed between us. After we had sex, I was sure about my feelings but not about his. I thought he just fuck me like every other girl or guy and leave me afterwards. Just a simple one-night stand.

Even in my wildest dreams, I couldn't imagine that he has some kind of feelings for me. Maybe I was wrong. I hope so, at least. Hope is the only thing I have here.

He doesn't say anything or even move. For a moment I thought, he falls asleep already, but then I feel Forth moving towards me. A second later, I feel his lips on my forehead.

„Shit."

I look over, only to see his little smirk on his lips. For a moment, we stare at each other. Forth breaks the eye contact and try to find a comfy position to lay on his back again.

I keep on staring and decide to risk it. I mean, I have nothing to lose. We already fucked, so...

He already has his arm behind his head, so I just have to turn and pull myself closer to him. As soon as I lay my head on his shoulder and wrap my arm around his waist, I sigh.

I can hear his heart beating fast but also steady. He doesn't seem surprised by my actions. He only switch his arm positions. His right hand is now behind his head and his left lay heavy around my waist. I snuggle even closer to him. Once more, I can feel his lips on my forehead. I look up and reach out to him and try to steal a kiss from his lips.

His grip tightened around my waist, and he pulls me even closer to him. He kissed me back with all his passion. His soft lips moving against mine, I feel myself smiling.

After a few seconds, I pull away and wrap my arm again tight around his waist. I hide my face in between his neck and his shoulder.

„Good night Beam."

„Good night Forth."