Flowers need Waters and sunshine to bloom

Kanao Tsuyuri's POV

I was walking through the halls at nee-san's Shinobu's house. As I saw tanjiro kun walking the same path as I'am.

I blushed as I bowed to him to show respect.

"O-ohaiyo T-tanjiro-kun... s-s-sayonara!!" I said as I covered my face with my bare hands and ran pass him.

"Eh!"

Ohh noo, I bumped into someone!!

"G-Gomenesai!" I apologized as I helped the woman I just bumped into, clean the sheets she is carrying.

"You should be more careful next time Kanao"

"Gomene, Aoi-chan" I bowed at her as she carried the sheets once again.

"Who are you running away from?" She asked confusely as she looked behind me.

I then blushed even harder when I looked behind me to see Tanjiro-kun walking away in a distant.

"Do you like Tanjiro?" I immedietly turned my sight to Aoi-chan and put my finger on my lips as a signal for her to stay quiet.

"Ooh so you do" she asked behind her smirk.

"Help me with these first and let's talk about your crushie crushie"
I blushed even harder on what Aoi-chan said and helped her carry the sheets.

--After Kanao helped Aoi carry the sheets and take them to the washing place. They went to the kitchen to take a snack/break--

"So Kanao... when did you started liking Tanjiro-kun?" Aoi-chan said as I almost choked on the rice balls I'm eating.

"L-like?" I asked stuttering, not getting to say any words straightly.

"Yes like.. crush,like, and can also be love" she pointed out as she sips her tea.

And here I'm looking like a human tomato because of how red I'am.

"W-well I kinda l-like him s-so--"

"Konnichiwa Kanao-san, Aoi-chan!" I almost had a heart-attack when Tanjiro-kun popped out of nowhere and was now sitting infront of me smiling.

Aoi-chan how dare you make him sit infront of me kyahh!

"So how are you two today?" Tanjiro kun asked as Aoi-chan gave him rice balls.

"Great!" Aoi-chan said while hiding her smirk while chewing.

"That's nice! How about you Kanao-san!" He turned to me smiling while he has one piece of rice in his cheek.

I started shaking and sweating as I looked down trying not to look straight into his eyes and also trying very hard to hide my tomato face.

Kanao he only asked how your day is, don't be such a child.

"I-i-i'ts g-good s-sayonara!!" I said and ran away again with my rice balls while blushing really hard.

"Kanao!!" I heard Tanjiro-kun shout.

Tanjiro Kamado's POV

"Kanao!!" I shouted. My heart is racing.

I froze as I watched Kanao-san running away from us.

"Tsk" Aoi-san smirked that made me confused.

I was going for another bite as Aoi-san speaked.

"Tanjiro-kun... do you like Kanao-chan?" She asked straight forward making me spit out the tea I was drinking.

Straight to her face.

"!! Gomenesai Aoi-chan!" I apologized as I ran to get some towel and gave it to her.